2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Don Ho on October 14, 2008, 12:01:57 AM
is it my imagination or are there a shtein load of empty seats at Dodger Stadium?
they're all stuck in traffic
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 13, 2008, 11:49:38 PM
lol @ everyone that has to work tomorrow

I have to work, but I can wake up late and go in whenever.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Don Ho on October 14, 2008, 12:01:57 AM
is it my imagination or are there a shtein load of empty seats at Dodger Stadium?

Nope saw that too. I mean who gives up on their team down by 2 runs except LA fans and igy?

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2008, 12:03:18 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 13, 2008, 11:49:38 PM
lol @ everyone that has to work tomorrow

I have to work, but I can wake up late and go in whenever.

i can wake up late and NOT go into work...eat me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

kent looks like he eats puppy dogs with that farging scowl.

Don Ho

Seabiscuit36

ice grillin you

i still cant get over how awful either is....i doubt it will but a lot should be made of what an epic failure his at bat was....literally any human being with the ability to stand and hold a baseball bat couldve stood at the plate and watched three strikes go by him and still have done a better job than he did in the 8th

the only way your team DOESNT have the best right handed hitters of all time up as the tying run with one out is if you ground into a double play

so not only do you ground into a double play you do it on the FIRST FREAKING PITCH....you don't even THINK about swinging until jc got two strikes on you...especially after hes just walked the guy in front of you  

not only did that moran screw his team...he screwed everyone out of an potentially amazing at bat...not that im mad about it...but it was downright awful
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Vic is the hero of this team right now, DonHo is freaking out