2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho

Did the city of Philadelphia treat McCarver like shtein or something?  What is his problem?  Dawg bitch slapped homeplate.

PhillyPhreak54

Great job by Ruiz to draw the walk.

Jenkins announced...Beimel in.

I am willing to bet that Charlie pulls Jenkins back and goes with Taguchi.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

PhillyPhreak54

Damn!!

So close to dropping. farg that french farg Ethier.

Don Ho

ask and you shall receive toguchi

that little shtein almost did it.  

of course if that were werth diving for the ball it would have rolled to the fence.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Thank you Durbin.

unfargingreal.

Now he wants to put Pierre on.

Goddamn.