2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

did I hear them booing?  no thunder sticks?

I am real close to taking a thunder stick to these three announcers.  facially and anally.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Good lord.  Were these three clowns in the booth as apologetic, excuse making, cheerleading for the phils yesterday as they have been for the Brewers?  I had to listen to most of the game on the radio yesterday so I was spared this dribble.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Don Ho on October 05, 2008, 02:21:10 PM
Good lord.  Were these three clowns in the booth as apologetic, excuse making, cheerleading for the phils yesterday as they have been for the Brewers?  I had to listen to most of the game on the radio yesterday so I was spared this dribble.

No.  We've been blessed with ex-Braves players and current Brewers announcers covering this series.  Not biased at all.

Don Ho

Don Ho

I just had a heart attack!  Smoltz complimented the Phils.

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

nice to see you Geo.  I was getting lonely over here.  total sensory overload now that FOX switched to the birds game.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on October 05, 2008, 03:38:00 PM
nice to see you Geo.  I was getting lonely over here.  total sensory overload now that FOX switched to the birds game.

TV on Phils, computer on the Iggles.

Hopefully the Phils can wrap this up quickly.  Thunderstorm brewing, so I'll lose my signal in a little bit.

Only thing for which cable beats my dish - loss of signal in a storm.

Don Ho

I give up on the birds today.

Here you go brother.  3 away.  C'mon Lidge,

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Well at least one Philly team didn't choke today. Go Phils!

Don Ho

I really want to see Matt Stairs rip open one of those champagne corks with his teeth.