2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

He follows it up with a walk. farg him. Start Happ for the rest of the season.

SD_Eagle5

Cantu 3 run jack. 7-1  :-D

farg you Charlie you dumb shtein

PhillyPhreak54

And they left him IN and he gave up a 3R bomb to that pimple faced Mexican.

farg YOU iceholeS!!!!!!

What a lame dick decision.

farg.

MDS

well thats farging great. manuel and dubee cost them a game by running this fargface out there again. i hope they are happy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

agree with all

kendrick should have been in AAA a month and a half ago yet they run him out there in a pennant race...simply amazing

i hope he never pitches for them again and charlie is managing him in the independant league next year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i believe dubee makes that call, so its really on him. sure charlie could over rule him, but either way, both get the blame for this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

bullshtein the pitching coach lets the manager know who can and cant go whos ready and who isnt and the manager makes the call....thats baseball 101

MDS

then why did dubee rule out hamels from being moved for the first mets series

ice grillin you

because he may have said cole shouldnt go he isnt feeling good or his arm is tired and charlie made the call that he was out

so maybe tonight he said happ couldnt go...but if he says both kendrick and happ are ready charlies decides who hes going with and how he wants his rotation to set up in the coming games

MDS

i remember happ warming up i think sunday night in pen so maybe that answers the question

either way terrible decision. manuel gets the blame because he is the manager, but hes not getting fired so lalalalalala

PhillyPhreak54

Phils make a semi run and get it o 9-4...

and that little bald headed flag Cody Ross goes deep.

10-4

Luckily the Nats are winning

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2008, 09:17:40 PM
They are going to win this game...

Your hope will be the end of you, sir.

CHASE UTLEY.... MVP! MVP! MVP!

BigEd76