2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Milwaukee up 4-2 in the 9th after Dave Bush pitched 8 innings

Torres comes in and gives up 3 runs  :yay

3 out in the wildcard

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

250,000th HR in baseball history was hit tonight.

Gio Gonzalez gave up 249,998, 249,999 and 250,000.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 08, 2008, 11:33:49 PM
those Romes from boston come here AGAIN

once the phils lost the orioles to the nats as their "rival" the red sox replaced them...so you will now see them every year as long as inter league play continues...disgusting
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea but why cant the phils go there so there is an excuse to go bunkin with rusty
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

IN.  I will bring a warm 24-pack of Miller Lite cans for you and an ice-cold sixer of Bud Light Lime for me and Sunny to share.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

there is a 0% chance Rusty ever denies me a place to crash. Dude wants a little brother like igy wants to suck david simons dick.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

can someone please put kyle kendrick out of his farging misery

MDS

why they didnt start happ here is beyond me. dubee has generally done a decent job but when it comes to mechanics but decisions like this hes always too conservative.

carlos corrasco throws strikes and no one knows his stuff. if you need an spot start why in the farg cant be more effective than this slop.

PhillyPhreak54

Why does this pitching staff always give up hits to other pitchers?

I swear they give up one every two games or so. Way too many!

4-1 on a Volstad double and a Ramirez double.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO.  >:(

MDS

wow great job phillies coaching staff letting this jackass start again. go team.