2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 23, 2008, 10:07:08 PM
I guess every bullpen has to suck sometimes. The nationally televised games I'm able to catch haven't been going so well lately. Hopefully I'm not in the viewing area on Saturday.

if it makes you feel better they have sucked in most games over that last couple months
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

All of that talk about coming out and winning tonight after last night was just that; talk.

This team talks too much. Get the job done, iceholes.

Rome

Reyes = bitchmade.

No wonder they gagged like motherfargers last year with that queer leading them down the rabbit hole.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on July 23, 2008, 10:09:57 PM
Wheels actually said "he needs to cut out that crap" when Reyes was doing his homo finger raising and high-fiving in the dugout after a 3 run homer in the 6th inning of a game in july.

I was listening to the game in my truck on my way home from school, LA said "Someone needs to throw one at his neck the next time he's at the plate"

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 23, 2008, 10:20:10 PM
Quote from: SunMo on July 23, 2008, 10:18:41 PM
lol @ myers was alright

without the six walks...pay attention

he...kept the team in the game and didn't implode when he could have easily done so. it's good to see that when he got his pitches over, the hitters weren't doing much with it. obviously needs to improve the ol' location, but he looked better than he did before the demotion. baby steps here, children.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 23, 2008, 10:36:03 PM
Wheels actually said "he needs to cut out that crap" when Reyes was doing his homo finger raising and high-fiving in the dugout after a 3 run homer in the 6th inning of a game in july.

I was listening to the game in my truck on my way home from school, LA said "Someone needs to throw one at his neck the next time he's at the plate"

condrey farged that up by forcing manuel to ibb him. i was kind of hoping tatis was gonna pop one so condrey could just nail reyes and not have it cost them anything that game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The one guy who would have gunned Reyes' ass was sitting in the whirlpool in the clubhouse at the time.

Figures. . .

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteBurnett is starting tonight's contest for the Jays and one of the interested onlookers was Gord Lakey, the director of major league scouting for the Philadelphia Phillies, one of the teams said to be interested in perhaps trading for the right-hander.

Toronto paper

Rome

They're going to give away the farm system for a career .500 pitcher.  That will be Gillick's legacy.  Just wait and see.

PhillyPhreak54

Getting another bat and a LH out of the pen would help much more than trading for Burnett.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 23, 2008, 10:36:03 PM

wip is playing it on their tickers...it absolutely awesome

"they should put one in his neck"

"kids acting like he just won the world series"

really is there a more dislikeable athlete in pro sports right now than reyes