2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

smart
fan

altho honestly the under .500 bet wasnt something i really believed in just wanted to make sure i got caked off if the team imploded
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Nothing says fan passion like betting against the team so you wind up "winning" either way.

Fraud.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

SD_Eagle5

I turned it off after Emil Brown's 3 run shot, I knew the bums wouldn't come back since they're scoring just over 1 run per game over their last 3 series.

I'm not against adding another starting pitcher, but the starters have not been bad over this stretch, the bats have been horrendus. I'm done with Ruiz, I hope he's moved. Jenkins is the teams new Helms.

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 25, 2008, 09:05:39 AM
pg?

Hey...I am not the one that can stand up and cheer no matter what happens. Like some kind of special olympic race.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

how appropriare since the phils and especially their manager are retarded

Wingspan

Connection Problems

ice grillin you

oh my bad...yes you and pg are correct im not a real fan (of any philly teams)

feel better?

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

Let's continue to talk about how almost every player Gillick brings in is a complete piece of shtein.
Connection Problems

MDS

Anyone want Bengie Molina? He's on a bad team that should be willing to unload him, he's on a 1-year deal and he doesn't ground into doubleplays like Ruiz.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

I'd take Darren Daulton's crazy ass right now
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

BigEd76

Mike Schmidt is going to be at the Reading Phillies game tonight signing autographs for a whole 30 minutes....and he won't take pictures, shake hands, talk or sign anything other than the oversized cards being handed out by the promoting company....  :yay