2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

sarge is a hardcore sawx fan i think he thinks
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Im with IGY, all these Sox fans popped up, look at all the new gear.  It's hilarious.  farg em all.  I'd rather sit here my entire lifetime and join those bandwagon fargs
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

MDS

espn feed working in philly for some reason, so you can enjoy shulman and phillips sucking sox cock for 3 hours or wheels....hmmm
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Howard with two opposite field homers tonight.  When he's right, that's how he hits them - he may be finally warming up a bit.

SunMo

MDS

didnt see the second, but the first was a routine flyout.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Howard is now second in the NL in RBI's despite being shtein-awful for most of the year. 

That's crazy.

Rome

SunMo

routine flyout?  stop.

it was a CBP special, but it still hits the wall or warning track at any other ballpark and most likely isn't caught.

MDS

nah prolly knot

jd drew with a bomb. shouldve given him the money.

Rome

Cole just gave up back to back dingers to Pedroia and Mr. Copper Top.

Geowhizzer

LBIggle

Geowhizzer

HOWARD with a triple... Howard and Burrell on the same night.  :-D