2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Burrell hits a bases loaded double...everyone scores. 8-6 in the 9th.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

haha sweet. they are idiots for pitching to him and walking choke dog.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

hahaha did you see Howard running at the same speed as Chase a few feet behind him?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 22, 2008, 11:26:11 PM
hahaha did you see Howard running at the same speed as Chase a few feet behind him?

yeah...I didn't think someone his size could slide like he did

Munson

What's with this...this...Philly teams coming through in the clutch, and not blowing it, and not choking?

I don't like it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

lidge's curve ball was sick tonight and he was topping out at 94-95 on the fast ball.

nice.

SunMo

Brad Lidge...

9IP, 2R, 0ER

man, if that's shell shocked i wish some of the other phillies pitchers would get shell shocked...quickly
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

Quote from: Rome on April 22, 2008, 11:38:05 PM
lidge's curve ball was sick tonight and he was topping out at 94-95 on the fast ball.

nice.

lidge doesn't throw a curve ball you stupid caps fan

PhillyPhreak54

Boy that Brad Lidge guy sure is zesty, eh?

1. Burrell is the man

2. Utley truly does the little things and it is great to watch. Did anyone else catch his slide when he had Choke Dawg on his ass? He purposely slid to the inside part of the plate to set a pick for Howard sliding behind him. Between him and Burrell they have been carrying this team.

Rome

Quote from: SunMo on April 22, 2008, 11:42:09 PM
Quote from: Rome on April 22, 2008, 11:38:05 PM

nice.

lidge doesn't throw a curve ball you stupid caps fan

slider, curve ball, offspeed pitch, your sister jammed it in her snatch hole before he threw it, whatever.

SunMo

Rome