2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

the most incompetent organization in the history of sports strikes again...Rollins to the DL

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SunMo on April 20, 2008, 04:41:50 PM
the most incompetent organization in the history of sports strikes again...Rollins to the DL

I'm shocked.  Absolutely shocked.

Any bets on when surgery is scheduled?

PhillyPhreak54

Ahahahahaha....I can only laugh.

Amaro's quotes this week about them not having to put him on the DL are even funnier now.

Incompetent iceholes.

SD_Eagle5

Wow, what a farging joke. They can't even make it retroactive because he played yesterday.

SunMo

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 20, 2008, 05:11:43 PM

Wow, what a farging joke. They can't even make it retroactive because he played yesterday.

exactly...every time he would pinch hit i felt it was dumb because he couldn't run and it was ruining and retroactivity of being put on the DL

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on April 20, 2008, 05:14:56 PM
the ghost of john marzano strikes again.

did you attend the candle light vigil for him at temple yesterday?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 20, 2008, 05:20:05 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 20, 2008, 05:14:56 PM
the ghost of john marzano strikes again.

did you attend the candle light vigil for him at temple yesterday?

i texted my editor and told him he died. thats about it. he was annoying and irritating to listen to. seemed like a good guy, though, so obviously it sucks that hes gone. with that said, lol sean taylor is still dead.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

This thread is hilarious.

Almost as hilarious as IGY's spewage on the FLyers thread, but not quite.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phattymatty

SunMo

SD_Eagle5

Great play by Bruntlett to end the game. farg the Mets. I couldn't have handled a sweep at home even though its April and Rollins is out.

Recap of today:
Sixers beat the Pistons take a 1-0 lead
Bums beat the Mets
No dead Philly sports commentators

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 20, 2008, 11:29:05 PM
Recap of today:
Sixers beat the Pistons take a 1-0 lead
Bums beat the Mets
No dead Philly sports commentators

Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.