2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

farg that little orange shirt wearing homo Mets fan...

and farg Jenkins and Werth for striking out.

That icehole Jenkins has Heilman 3-1 and k's on two pitches right down the goddamn middle

farg this team - these guys strike out way to goddamn much. Put the ball in play you lousy bums

PhillyPhreak54

Utley
Howard
Burrell

facing off against that rat Wagner.

Single, strikeout..2R bomb.

PLEASE!

PhillyPhreak54

DH

PhillyPhreak54

Just like last year....Mets win early on. Phillies will win when it counts. Get all your April wins racked up and then watch that bullpen and the rest of the cadavers that Minaya has collected blow up.

DH

I highly doubt that what happened last year will ever happen again - let alone to the same team in back to back years with the same team benefiting.

But hey, if it makes you feel better thinking it will, then I'm all for it.

PhillyPhreak54

We shall see, bro.

I doubt the Mets choke it away too. But that's only because by the time August rolls around the Phils are in 1st place and your boys are second.

DH

I just checked the schedule in hopes that the Mets and Phils would be playing each other the weekend I'm down for the Cowboys MNF game, but no dice.

Probably better off - one of us woulda ended up dead  :-D

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

It would be fun though.

Those Rangers fans up there wouldn't know what to think when we would invade the sports bar.

I am glad I couldn't understand the broadcast today because it seemed like they spent a long time blowing Jose Reyes judging by the amount of camera time that chode got.

It'll be worse tomorrow night, I'm guessing. Joe Morgan wants to buttsex him.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Die-Hard on April 19, 2008, 07:34:23 PM
I highly doubt that what happened last year will ever happen again - let alone to the same team in back to back years with the same team benefiting. to a Philadelphia team.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

wow choke dog is comically bad at this point. he is a essentially a platoon dh who k's a lot. i dont see how anyone can justify playing him against lhp and in the field. wow. against rhp he can be lethal, but wow. trade him NOW to the AL.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

wow i cannot believe how wowingly awful choke dog is. he is brutal. wow.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

better yet say something i wasnt saying a year ago at this time while you killed me for it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

So should the Phillies trade him?

Let's say that he bounces back at hits .275 50 130....do you sell high?