2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wingspan

Quote from: SunMo on April 07, 2008, 04:34:49 PM
you're trying so hard to hate him that you just make stuff up, it's embarrassing, just admit you don't have a clue what you're talking about and move on. 

first he's shellshocked, but then it's the injury, but then he didn't have enough rehab time in florida, but now it's back to shell shocked...he's only throwing 93, oh it's 95?  i was looking at a different speed gun, either way, he's trash. 

you think he sucks and you try to use whatever you can to make that idea work.  it's getting silly.

mlb.com had speeds posted in-game. if he hit 95..fine. but mlb.com didnt show that. my velocity comment was based on the fact that i thought he was only topping out at 93. Which would suck for a power pitcher if true.

Lidge is still trash. Injured trash that hasnt been effective as a closer since pujols ripped him a poo hole in 2005.

You want to say he had a good outing today? Really?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 07, 2008, 08:23:21 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 07, 2008, 08:05:06 PM
Contract year for Burrell...its showing.

New stance

We should consult BillyBeane.

If MDS lets him out of the handcuffs and ballgag long enough for him to post.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 07, 2008, 08:29:16 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 07, 2008, 08:23:21 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 07, 2008, 08:05:06 PM
Contract year for Burrell...its showing.

New stance

We should consult BillyBeane.

If MDS lets him out of the handcuffs and ballgag long enough for him to post.

igy was busting my stones earlier for pointing out he's leaning more on his back leg which helped level his swing vice standing stiff as a board. Just thought I'd give you some background.

PhillyPhreak54

I hear ya bro, but I was taking a shot at our resident Burrell defender and giving him a shot to break balls since his boy is playing pretty well.

On the real, Burrell needs to keep this up. Hopefully he'll continue to kill the Mets this week.

Also, I'm getting sick of seeing Victorino play like shtein. How 'bout hittin the ball little fella?

MDS

Victorino will continue playing like shtein because he sucks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wingspan, can you verify whether Moyer topped out at 82 or 84 during this game?  Thanks in advance.  I'm working on some VORP calculations here.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 08, 2008, 03:00:54 PM
Wingspan, can you verify whether Moyer topped out at 82 or 84 during this game?  Thanks in advance.  I'm working on some VORP calculations here.

It's so cute to see you trying to fit in in a baseball thread.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.