Week Two - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 18, 2020, 12:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Vikings super unimpressive so far this season.

Diomedes

I'm impressed the NFL has pulled off two weeks without Covid disruptions.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

MDS

i put a stupid 9 team parlay that included dallas...was kicking myself for it. welp.

now just need kc, bal and arz to win and ya mans will do it. and sure enough...kc gotta work for it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Herbert is balling for LAC

MDS

not as bad OB starting tom savage over watson but jesus tyrod taylor is terrible...herbet can make throws

i swear if i lose this second tease and parlay on the mahomes game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I loaded up on KC live ML

Legggooooo

The NFL exists to me this season solely to bet on and make money since my joy has been squashed already by Ginger Pick Machine, Schwartz and the scrub LBs employee by Howie

MDS

jesus mahomes is good

strap in here we go

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2020, 01:38:23 PM
Bosa and Solomon Thomas both carted off for SF

Drew Lock is out for DEN
Holy shtein the 9ers are the new Eagles. Mostert mcl sprain, Kittle and Sherman were already out, Garrapollo. Good thing a back up qb can just come and win a sb for you.

MDS

lets gooooooooooooooooooo

heat check ne +5 u 45.5 parlay

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagaholic on September 20, 2020, 07:02:37 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2020, 01:38:23 PM
Bosa and Solomon Thomas both carted off for SF

Drew Lock is out for DEN
Holy shtein the 9ers are the new Eagles. Mostert mcl sprain, Kittle and Sherman were already out, Garrapollo. Good thing a back up qb can just come and win a sb for you.

Their backup is pretty decent too

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 20, 2020, 07:56:42 PM
lets gooooooooooooooooooo

heat check ne +5 u 45.5 parlay

I'm on the +5

Let's rock

PhillyPhreak54