Week Two - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 18, 2020, 12:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Raiders fan base is overrated as hell....they have never had great attendance...very similar to Miami's...stuck in the 70's with a hardcore base who are all in their 50's and above

takeovers will always be available in that stadium
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i dont doubt that...figure the novelty of going to vegas while wear off for LA/oakland people. cant be that many vegas residents who would care enough.

if youre an eagles fan and theyre there once every 8 years, youre circling that shtein in april.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

When they're there me Matty and havas are gonna get you hookers and blow

MDS

its actually next year bud

im IN...just need to get matty to hold havas' hand on the plane ride
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

not even a small chance I'm flying anywhere next year...shtein I will be very surprised if I go to any eagle home games

Rome

You're not at risk.  Man up, Sissypants. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on September 22, 2020, 08:08:58 PM
i dont doubt that...figure the novelty of going to vegas while wear off for LA/oakland people. cant be that many vegas residents who would care enough.

if youre an eagles fan and theyre there once every 8 years, youre circling that shtein in april.

actually there are a lot of very shallow people in Vegas who have tickets just to be seen. I have quite a few friends there and every single one of them has season tickets. I imagine it's gonna be a wild tailgate scene when shtein is back to normal.

Diomedes

Quote from: phattymatty on September 24, 2020, 11:39:32 AMactually there are a lot of very shallow people in Vegas...

You don't say!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

lol yes that was my point.  I don't know their tailgate situation but it's going to be the best strip club in the world on game days.

General_Failure

I can't imagine the tailgate scene is going to be great for them for Sundays in September next year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on September 24, 2020, 11:39:32 AM

actually there are a lot of very shallow people in Vegas who have tickets just to be seen. I have quite a few friends there and every single one of them has season tickets. I imagine it's gonna be a wild tailgate scene when shtein is back to normal.

these are people 100% who love saying they have tickets and might show up for a big game but there is no way theyre going for a random 100 game in october between the 3-3 raiders and 1-5 lions

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 24, 2020, 04:57:19 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on September 24, 2020, 11:39:32 AM

these are people 100% who love saying they have tickets and might show up for a big game but there is no way theyre going for a random 100 game in october between the 3-3 raiders and 1-5 lions

they are also people who would rather sell their tickets for ten dollars over face than go to a game much less the 50-100 over face they can get for the good travelling fanbases

MDS

exactly. one way or another seats will be occupied in that stadium, but its going to be like 90% people not from vegas. some might be raiders fans from wherever but the vegas locals 1) dont care or 2) have tickets to brag about it and then sell all but like 1 game

PhillyPhreak54

They'll sell the tickets for over face and then go put the profit on the pass line at craps fo try to run it up.