Week 6 - Ravens: L

Started by MDS, October 11, 2020, 06:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

pretty pass...Sanders with the drop
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Wentz is now missing 70 yards or so and a TD from his stat line because of drops
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Jesus I guess we're going to get the B team crew every week, these two announcers are farging clowns.

They make Vilma sound like the resident poet laureate
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

lol...shutout preserved

what an awful football team

Don Ho

HA!

Agreed though with going for it there.  So you're going to lose 34-0 vs. 34-3
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

they are utterly abysmal

not all of this is wentz's fault...line is next level bad and two major drops. but hurts comes in and theres juice. wentz is like a qb out of 1950
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

cheap roughing the passer call

PhillyPhreak54

Haha this couldn't have been worse

Hightower drops
Wentz turnovers
Sanders drop
Fulgham there are the goal line
Bad spot in the sneak
Missed FG

Lolol

Diomedes

Yo...that was NOT a bad spot on the sneak...Wentz didn't get the first down.

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on October 18, 2020, 02:40:13 PM
Yo...that was NOT a bad spot on the sneak...Wentz didn't get the first down.

think his shoulder got there but the ball didnt

it really doesnt matter anyway they were never winning this game and its really better in the grand scheme of things if they get cock slapped
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I missed everything after the first drive up to this point, and I see it went about as well as I expected.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

This team sucks.  That is all.

General_Failure

How did they manage to not lose two games this season?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on October 18, 2020, 02:56:32 PM
How did they manage to not lose two games this season?

That was so they could blow their chance of getting the first pick.