Week 6 - Ravens: L

Started by MDS, October 11, 2020, 06:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

How many times has Wentz handed the ball to the opponents inside of his own 40 this year?  And how many points have those resulted in?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

That touchdown run sums up how bad this defense is.  Double team Cox and Jackson and the other 9 don't stand a chance.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Down 14...end of that play they've got 25 seconds on the clock before the half quarter...not even gonna try to get a play off? 

Losers.  Not even trying.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

QB Eagles

When receivers can't get open, linemen can't block, and the quarterback can't throw, there won't be many first downs against the Ravens.

Diomedes

Ravens will get the shutout today that they were denied last week.

Don Ho

Yeah so close there Jalen, after Snead burned your sorry asses for 40 yards
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Jackson little more accurate they're up 28

QB Eagles

It's a beautiful day in the Pacific Northwest. Think I got about one "drive" left in me before I go out for a hike.

QB Eagles

Peace out fellas. Enjoy your afternoons to the extent the Eagles allow it.

Don Ho

I'm going back to the surf webcams.

Watching other people have fun in the water >>> watching other people suck

Munson

What idiot brought an airhorn to the stadium.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

At least this game is consistent with the rest of the nfl, every 1:00 PM game stinks

Diomedes

Quote from: Munson on October 18, 2020, 02:10:43 PM

blow that shtein near me I'm fighting you

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on October 18, 2020, 02:10:43 PM

The dude who needs to be bludgeoned with a shovel.  Damn that is irritating as hell