Week 14 - Cowboys: Wentz vs. Prescott IV

Started by MDS, December 04, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Does it really matter either way?   They're 6-6.  If they get beat it was expected.  If they win they prove the third string LB right.  Bottom line is the Eagles have to run the table and the first step is beating Dallas trash.   Let's do it.

MDS

they actually don't have to run the table, which is good because they arent beating the rams

there are several logical scenarios that get them in at 9-7, but pretty much all of them revolve around winning this game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

every scenario is logical if they win all the games they wont
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they def wont beat the patriots in the super bowl

no chance
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

SD

If they can get a steady running game established they have a chance. Fault Doug for a lot of things but last year he was as good as there was in the league at changing up and disguising formations. This season I already know what the damn play is as soon as they line up. He's finally starting to realize his offensive line isn't the same as last season and Wentz isn't getting a pocket, so he's designing some rollouts and letting Wentz make plays. Aside from last week Tate's been awful, but he can be an annoyance to defenses once he gets going. That's my glass half full outlook anyway.

Think we've all been waiting for that "this team has finally turned it on" moment but now it's put up or shut up time.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on December 07, 2018, 10:00:38 AM
If they can get a steady running game established they have a chance. Fault Doug for a lot of things but last year he was as good as there was in the league at changing up and disguising formations. This season I already know what the damn play is as soon as they line up. He's finally starting to realize his offensive line isn't the same as last season and Wentz isn't getting a pocket, so he's designing some rollouts and letting Wentz make plays. Aside from last week Tate's been awful, but he can be an annoyance to defenses once he gets going. That's my glass half full outlook anyway.

Think we've all been waiting for that "this team has finally turned it on" moment but now it's put up or shut up time.

:yay  OL has digressed, not getting overly excited after Kelce's performance Monday night.  Let's all enjoy the Jason Peters retirement tour.  Maybe Lane has learned to just shut up and play. 

:yay  So true about the predictable offense
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Regressed, unless you mean they started talking about a different topic.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

After the results of the early games, the Eagles have a 31% chance to make the playoffs (20% as division winner, 11% as WC). Goes up to 58% with a win, drops to 11% with a loss.

QB Eagles

Starting off the game with some home cookin'.

Geowhizzer

MDS

Don Ho

I guess this isnt the year where he learns to get rid of the ball sooner
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.