The Not Quite as Good as Phreak Training Camp Report: August 11th

Started by Eagles_Legendz, August 11, 2005, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Speaking of Phreak, he's getting famouser and famouser...

http://www.pennlive.com/weblogs/eagles/

QuoteTuesday, August 09, 2005 

Insider Guide to Camp
If anyone know's who this guy is email me. Today the Phreak provides 33 bullet points about the Tuesday training camp session. The content is far and away better than anything in the major newspapers. Hmmm, maybe I'd like to read actual content about the goings on of training camp rather than the mind-numbing stories about this year's Mr. Irrelevant(s). Personally, I'd rather read misspelled intelligence founded upon actual observations from camp. Instead the the pedestrian "Play of the day, hit of the day, quote of the day" sidebars most papers trot out there daily, I'll take the 33 observations from camp from the Phreak. 

Pretty soon we're gonna have to register and pay to read his stuff.  The prick.

:boom

MURP

PhillyGirl

All that blog does is list stuff from the official site...lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

One step closer to the sports journalism dream that we all have... of course, once he reaches his goal he'll be forced into a world of licking players' cornholes to get a story and we'll all bitch about him, but in the mean time, way to get famousish, Phreak.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

Quote from: jerome99RIP on August 11, 2005, 03:08:19 PM

Insider Guide to Camp
If anyone know's who this guy is email me. Today the Phreak provides 33 bullet points about the Tuesday training camp session. The content is far and away better than anything in the major newspapers. Hmmm, maybe I'd like to read actual content about the goings on of training camp rather than the mind-numbing stories about this year's Mr. Irrelevant(s). Personally, I'd rather read misspelled intelligence founded upon actual observations from camp. Instead the the pedestrian "Play of the day, hit of the day, quote of the day" sidebars most papers trot out there daily, I'll take the 33 observations from camp from the Phreak. 

Phreak, talk to Rosenhaus.  Now!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Great job Legendz.  Excellent. 

I am starting to worry about our backup QB's.  I was actually quite happy with the signing of McMahon.  Sounds like he is going backwards.

Get Timmy Chang!(cut by Cardinals on Tuesday)
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Wingspan

Quote from: rjs246 on August 11, 2005, 03:15:34 PM
One step closer to the sports journalism dream that we all have... of course, once he reaches his goal he'll be forced into a world of licking players' cornholes to get a story and we'll all bitch about him, but in the mean time, way to get famousish, Phreak.

then we can all post all day about how much we hate him! :yay
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on August 11, 2005, 01:52:59 PM
Susquehanna, think Favre shuffle passes, without the Favre aspect to it.

Hmmm...my observation was that he looks like he's winding up to really chuck the ball, and almost looks like he's throwing a pillow. I mean the ball seems to defy gravity - it just goes too slow through the air.

PhillyandBCEagles

Quote from: daigglesfaninva on August 11, 2005, 03:03:58 PM
Adams is another receiver who I'm very interested in seeing next Monday. He had a good Tuesday as well.

He caught everything his way on Tuesday afternoon (2-3 passes), nonetheless I've spent the last 3 years tearing my hair out watching him drop ridiculously easy passes.  Can't say I'd like to keep doing it.  Although maybe the Eagles coaches can help him improve his game, our OC is none other than Dana Bible so he clearly wasn't getting first-rate coaching at BC.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: T.O._81_RIP on August 11, 2005, 01:36:43 PM
You report was outstanding, not at all like the biased homer-tripe that others provide.

Plus, you wrote today's date out like an American, which is always appreciated.

PLEASE FIGHT ME, PHREAK!!!!!!!  :-D

ME AND YOU IN THE WACH LOT YOU NAME THE DATE, TOUGH GUY!! :evil :-D

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: T.O._81_RIP on August 11, 2005, 03:08:19 PM

Insider Guide to Camp

Who is that blog run by? I didn't even know about that.  :o

PhillyPhreak54

Legendz,

Thanks for the report, bro. Was it a circus up there with the media? Maybe they shuffled off to Moorestown for Body By TO filming...

If Andy Hall looked the best out of the b/u's, then I'm scared. He was by far the worst guy the days I was up there and I think I counted 2 spirals he threw in several days.

I just cannot get McMahon pulling the ball down in a stinkin 3 on 3 drill and trying to run out of my head.

I echo your thoughts on Dhani Jones and I honestly think that this trio of starting LBs will be the best of the JJ era.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 11, 2005, 09:01:59 PM
Legendz,

Thanks for the report, bro. Was it a circus up there with the media? Maybe they shuffled off to Moorestown for Body By TO filming...

If Andy Hall looked the best out of the b/u's, then I'm scared. He was by far the worst guy the days I was up there and I think I counted 2 spirals he threw in several days.

I just cannot get McMahon pulling the ball down in a stinkin 3 on 3 drill and trying to run out of my head.

I echo your thoughts on Dhani Jones and I honestly think that this trio of starting LBs will be the best of the JJ era.

The media actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. 

McMahon was BRUTAL.  I'm not saying Hall is alright at QB, because he's terrible, but McMahon dances in the pocket even when there is no pass rush, and you can see he just wants to pull the ball down.

The defense looks absolutely dominating, so hopefully they'll give DMac enough time to gel with GLewis and Brown and win games 17-10 in the beginning of the season.