Simon for Rogers?

Started by necrandall, August 11, 2005, 11:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on August 11, 2005, 12:50:58 PM
Hannibal wasn't sexually aroused by murder, he just enjoyed it as a sport. Yeesh, get your analogies right.

I wasn't employing an analogy.  I was saying Freddie is Hannibal, you yutz.

::)

Sgt PSN

What the farg does any of this have to do with TO? 

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on August 11, 2005, 02:55:15 PM
I repeat...

well, that makes sense on this thread.

Because there is just as much of a chance as the Eagles trading Simon for Rogers as there is for you to get on that.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 11, 2005, 11:46:34 AM
I'd trade Simon for the carcass of Mr. Fred Rogers.

I'll take X the Owl.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

mcnabbmvp

"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

LSB2006

QuoteWhy would Detroit do that?

They wouldn't. They just drafted some Cody guy in the first round and have another badass DT.  Both of their salaries combined are probably less than what Simon wants.

Exactly, we wouldn't. 
First of all, we need help at DE, not DT.  Shaun Rogers is a Pro Bowler and we have Big Daddy Wilkinson and Cody at DT.  Second, why would we try and help you guys out?  We're not going to try and help you get back to the Super Bowl by giving up the #2 pick in the 2003 draft.

T.O. has put you guys in a bad spot and it's comical.  I love the soap opera.  It's great entertainment.  I hope this lasts until the real season starts.  It makes the preseason more entertaining.  The one guy I wish would disappear from the planet though is Rosenhaus.  There isn't bigger scum in this world than that guy.  I hope your management helps run him out of the league by continuing to refuse to redo contracts.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: LSB2006 on August 13, 2005, 07:08:13 PM
The one guy I wish would disappear from the planet though is Rosenhaus.  There isn't bigger scum in this world than that guy.  I hope your management helps run him out of the league by continuing to refuse to redo contracts.

I like this guy. :) Welcome to the board.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

RomeyRome

TO is more responsible for this circus than Drew Rosencrackhead is.  I want TO to stick around for football, but I'm not going to go as far as blaming Drew for all of this. 

WEST is GOD

I think they'd give up Rogers, but maybe not for Simon. They are fine at receiver without him. They won't be able to keep all 3 of them 3 years from now. They can't afford to pay all 3 of them. I think they'd trade him for a pick and a player to help their defense. If not... oh well, but I'm a fan of Rogers and I'd try to get him if I were the Eagles.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

General_Failure

Quote from: NB on August 13, 2005, 07:12:23 PM
TO is more responsible for this circus than Drew Rosencrackhead is. I want TO to stick around for football, but I'm not going to go as far as blaming Drew for all of this.

TO's responsible for his own behavior, but a new contract was not his idea. At least not solely.

The man. The myth. The legend.

methdeez

Quote from: General_Failure on August 13, 2005, 10:17:09 PM
Quote from: NB on August 13, 2005, 07:12:23 PM
TO is more responsible for this circus than Drew Rosencrackhead is. I want TO to stick around for football, but I'm not going to go as far as blaming Drew for all of this.

TO's responsible for his own behavior, but a new contract was not his idea. At least not solely.

If you get a new agent, of course they want a new contract. They don't get any money from your existing contract. Plus Rosenhouse is a putz.

Rome

Drew Rosencrackhead?

:-D

Good one, NB.

General_Failure

Quote from: T.O._81_RIP on August 14, 2005, 02:04:56 PM
Drew Rosencrackhead?

:-D

Good one, NB.

Never ever laugh at an intentional joke from NB again.

The man. The myth. The legend.