time to go on the record

Started by ice grillin you, August 11, 2005, 08:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

with this story all over the map the last many months im interested to see the pulse of the board...and where everyone stands as of now

assuming he doesnt get hurt...how many non-preseason games does TO ever play again for the eagles

we have three answers

A.  zero: never plays again
B.  a number <16
C.  16

a small explanation of your answer is encouraged

im also interested to see where every stands as far as what theyd like the eagles to do with him at this point
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Why are you starting another thread on TO? :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i believe that is explained above

but if the mods dont like it perhaps they could replace it with another 'how does bergeron look at camp' thread

TO owns all right now

hunt

burgeron looks like this:

and i guess i'll go with a number < 16....i think he'll eventually play for the eagles this season & possibly miss a game or 2 due to injury.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

I was confident that he'd play this year, but I'm not so sure right now. And I'm not sure if I want him back. And I'm one of his fans...

I really think that the Eagles will suspend him indefinitley...

So I say less than 16 games

ice grillin you

hunt you really think he plays all games this year where hes healthy...in other worsds reid lets him back TO behaves all year and plays a 'normal' season

Rome

I'd like to go on the record as saying Catherine Bell is just slightly less hot than Jessica Alba. 

To wit:

hunt

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 11, 2005, 08:48:18 AM
hunt you really think he plays all games this year where hes healthy...in other worsds reid lets him back TO behaves all year and plays a 'normal' season

nah...i said less than 16. 
he'll miss some games, possibly to injury...possibly due to being keyshawned.  he won't behave, that you can take to the bank.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Rome

Was anyone else listening to Mike & Mike this morning?  Greenberg basically said the Eagles are the Titanic whose chances of winning the Super Bowl are sunk without T.O.  Of course, fat Mark Schlereth piped in and said the Eagles won't even make the Super Bowl this year with T.O. or without him.

What struck me was, how positively giddy they sounded discussing the Eagles troubles.

Haters abound, I'm afraid, and now they're all coming out of the woodwork.

PS: Please add Greenberg to the list of people I'd like to punch in the fargin face. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: jerome99RIP on August 11, 2005, 08:59:19 AM
Was anyone else listening to Mike & Mike this morning?  Greenberg basically said the Eagles are the Titanic whose chances of winning the Super Bowl are sunk without T.O.  Of course, fat Mark Schlereth piped in and said the Eagles won't even make the Super Bowl this year with T.O. or without him.

What struck me was, how positively giddy they sounded discussing the Eagles troubles.

Haters abound, I'm afraid, and now they're all coming out of the woodwork.

PS: Please add Greenberg to the list of people I'd like to punch in the fargin face. 

I said this yesterday while watching NFL LIve. It was the same thing. I though Salisbury and Schlereth would start jerking off over the fact that the Eagles had some troubles. They went as far as to say that Dallas would dethrone the Eagles now that they have a better WR corps, better defense and a QB that can win games (yes, I am serious, they said that)....and that the Eagles were crumbling from within...lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

I'll go on record right now and say once again that I don't want him on this team. Cut him. Tradde him. Shoot him. Whatever. Get him gone. Let the Reggie Brown era start if needs be. Win 11 games instead of 13. I don't care. Get him out of here.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

T_Section224

i do think bell is hotter then alba, take that!
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

rjs: The problem is, if they trade or release him, their cap gets seriously farged up, and considering they have more pressing concerns in terms of signing guys (Westbrook, Mike Lewis, etc) to extensions, they're going to need every cap dollar they can get their hands on.

I agree, T.  I think she's hotter too.  I lied.

Larry

More Mahe please.