the 49ers game will mark 20 months since...

Started by ice grillin you, August 10, 2005, 08:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

ive last seen the eagles lose in person

almost two calender years...pretty impressive

on an unrelated note...with preseason games approaching and cuts not far behind...this is the time of year the end of roster cats are pooping their pants...how many of these bottom feeders you think REALLY crank it up now and pump themselves full of coke and steroids for that last two weeks or so of camp

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

See?  Again... it's those damn black unis w/green pants!  :paranoid
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Is there a point to this thread somewhere?

i just think its pretty cool that its been so long since ive seen them lose in person...that doesnt happen often in football

whens the last time YOU saw them lose

i bet you actually went to the cincinnati debacle didnt you??

T_Section224

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 10, 2005, 08:25:45 AM
doubt it unless you take the nugget about the bottom feeders cranking it up
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Rome

The last time I saw them lose in person was the Super Bowl.

:'(

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 10, 2005, 08:29:22 AM

i just think its pretty cool that its been so long since ive seen them lose in person...that doesnt happen often in football

whens the last time YOU saw them lose

i bet you actually went to the cincinnati debacle didnt you??

I haven't missed an Eagles game since the day I got back home from LA in 2000. Including the 2 games I went to with my leg in a cast (one of which had a wind chill of 6 degrees) and also including the game that was a few days after my wrist surgery last season vs. The Panthers.  ;D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

On the coke and steroids tip some of those backup RBs better hit the juice hard if Reno is playing half as hard as Phreak keeps insisting that he is. I don't want that little freak on the team no matter how mormon his education is.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

2000 - Pickle juice game = win
2002 - Rams AJ's first start = win
2003 - Jets on my birthday = win
2004 - Giants = win
2004 - Vikings = win
2004 - Ravens = win
2004 - Packers = win
2004 - Cowboys = win

Somebody sell me season tix and playoff tix - I'm perfect!

I think the last time I saw them lose in person was the 30-11 playoff loss to Dallas the week after stomping Detroit 58-37.

ice grillin you

some sucka took my bengals tickets last year at full price...best move i ever made

btw if you were a real fan you woulda never moved...you could be the little guy from 'operation' make it to a game and it wouldnt make up for it

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 10, 2005, 08:36:07 AM
2004 - Giants = win
2004 - Vikings = win
2004 - Ravens = win
2004 - Packers = win
2004 - Cowboys = win

Somebody sell me season tix and playoff tix - I'm perfect!

I think the last time I saw them lose in person was the 30-11 playoff loss to Dallas the week after stomping Detroit 58-37.

Yeah, you had a nice year last year.  ;)

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 10, 2005, 08:38:22 AM
some sucka took my bengals tickets last year at full price...best move i ever made

btw if you were a real fan you woulda never moved...you could be the little guy from 'operation' make it to a game and it wouldnt make up for it

Really didn't have a choice when I was 7 years old...

I am a real fan.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 10, 2005, 08:38:22 AM

Never moved away you mean? Trust me, 8 years in NY, 3 in LA...I never EVER missed a single Eagles game. I came home for every home game when I lived in NY. :-D

ice grillin you

2004 - Giants = win
2004 - Vikings = win
2004 - Ravens = win
2004 - Packers = win
2004 - Cowboys = win

anyone can pick and choose all the wins