The black jerseys will be used on...

Started by BigEd76, August 10, 2005, 01:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

General_Failure

Black against Oakland? I'm kinda hoping they go with the green pants for that game, otherwise it's the MonochromaBowl.

The man. The myth. The legend.

WEST is GOD

noooooo, you can't be wearing black jerseys on a game when you honor Reggie.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Don Ho

just don't ever, ever again wear that horrific combo of green jersey/green pants.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Quote from: TO is GOD on August 10, 2005, 01:36:00 AM

Why?  Black is the color of mourning. 

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 10, 2005, 04:10:51 AM
I like the green/green combo... :paranoid

That's yucky. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: TO is GOD on August 10, 2005, 01:36:00 AM

Thats exactly WHEN they should be wearing black.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: EagleFeva on August 10, 2005, 07:29:30 AM
Me too...  :-\

I think we might be the only two, Feva. :-D

I do not like the green on black though.

My favorite is white jersey's and green pants,...

Fan_Since_64

Quote from: Don Ho on August 10, 2005, 03:24:48 AM
just don't ever, ever again wear that horrific combo of green jersey/green pants.

I'm with you! Guess we're the old traditionalists.  ;)

PhillyGirl

(I like, and have always said it on here, the green/green combo)

:paranoid
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 10, 2005, 07:35:26 AM
Quote from: EagleFeva on August 10, 2005, 07:29:30 AM
Me too...  :-\

I think we might be the only two, Feva. :-D

I do not like the green on black though.

My favorite is white jersey's and green pants,...
Yeah, I went to the reg. season finale at the Vet against WSH and they broke out the green on green.  Kinda been a fave of mine since.  The all white is pretty hot too.  ;D

I like the white pants with the Black too.  We always lose when we wear the black/green.  SF 2 years ago and CIN last year.  :boom
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyGirl

Quote from: EagleFeva on August 10, 2005, 07:51:35 AM

I like the white pants with the Black too.  We always lose when we wear the black/green.  SF 2 years ago and CIN last year.  :boom

LOL...as if those 2 games meant anything...we had 2nd and 3rd stringers in for most of the games.  ;)

Feva

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 10, 2005, 07:52:48 AM
Quote from: EagleFeva on August 10, 2005, 07:51:35 AM

LOL...as if those 2 games meant anything...we had 2nd and 3rd stringers in for most of the games.  ;)
Oh, I know they meant next to nothing... still hate seeing them lose.  Especially when we lost that Niner game 2 years ago.  :boom  A buddy of mine (the best ish talker I've EVER known, btw...) has been holding that one over my head ever since then... Believe me... week 2 can't get here fast enough.  :evil

It's all because of those DAMN green pants!  >:(

ice grillin you

I like the green/green combo

overall their current jerseys whatever combo they wear are terrible...but the green/green are the best
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous