Training Camp Report For 09 August

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 09, 2005, 04:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 10, 2005, 01:41:51 AM
Autry's a big star!

Sad thing is Luke Perry is listed as a special guest star in this sitcom.  There go all my wonderful visions of 90210 :'(
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on August 09, 2005, 10:22:04 PM
Forget rj and GF, I'm hot and bothered for Phreak!

Great report!  Love the Reno news baby.

:-D :puke

mussa

Once again thanks Phreak, I decided not to go.  I may go tomorrow or Friday though.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

anyone know if TO practiced this morning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 10, 2005, 10:56:34 AM
anyone know if TO practiced this morning

I don't think he was going to be...same with Buck. Both were being held out while they rehabbed.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

ha, check out the spudcam..  Akers yelling "I gotta sign a McNabb Jersey?!?!?!? and then throwing it back.   :-D

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on August 10, 2005, 11:38:33 AM
ha, check out the spudcam..  Akers yelling "I gotta sign a McNabb Jersey?!?!?!? and then throwing it back.   :-D

lol...you watched Spudcam.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on August 10, 2005, 11:48:47 AM
gotta know the enemy. 

I couldn't bring myself to get past the fact that he calls it "Spudcam"..... :-D  :P

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 10, 2005, 11:48:18 AM
Quote from: MURP on August 10, 2005, 11:38:33 AM
ha, check out the spudcam.. Akers yelling "I gotta sign a McNabb Jersey?!?!?!? and then throwing it back. :-D

lol...you watched Spudcam. :-D

:-D

I watched one of those last week and Spads spent like 10 minutes videoing the breakfast food at Lehigh and reading the name of each food. "You got your Captain Crunch, you got your Cheerios..." and so on for 10 minutes. After that I decided it would be a while before I watch the Spudcam again.

MURP

lmao.  yeah, that was pathetic.  Like watching a car wreck, I couldnt stop!  you have your french toast, you have your pastries, you have your eggs, you have your sausage (yeah, bet you had an extra helping of that Spud).

QB Eagles

Quote from: MURP on August 10, 2005, 11:59:22 AM
lmao. yeah, that was pathetic. Like watching a car wreck, I couldnt stop!

Yeah I know the effect. I kept thinking, "Okay, he's going to stop with the breakfast now" but he kept going and going until it became extremely awkward. Telling us what each food actually is when we could obviously see it ourselves was one step above him saying like "The cow says moo. The cat says meow." Did he think that was something Eagles fans really wanted to see? I wonder if he planned it ahead of time. I think Spads needs to lay off the dreamweaving for a while, he's losing it.

phattymatty

daiggles told me had made man love to you in the port-a-potty.  is this accurate?

Seabiscuit36

Whats up with Scott Young?  I havent heard anything on this guy.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons