TO pissed off the Eagles fans again

Started by BigEd76, August 07, 2005, 08:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I for one believe he's faking it. Either that, or mister goody two shoes andy reid has forced him to stop sacrificing virgins and it is sapping his groin strength.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on August 10, 2005, 09:08:58 AM
Maybe if TO didnt have groin problems for YEARS I would believe he was faking it. 

Yup, not exactly something that just popped up out of the blue.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Quote from: rjs246 on August 10, 2005, 09:11:32 AM
I for one believe he's faking it. Either that, or mister goody two shoes andy reid has forced him to stop sacrificing virgins and it is sapping his groin strength.

Sacrificing virgins for groin strength. That's the best idea ever.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Beermonkey

TO supposedly just left camp after having a "heated discussion" with AR. More to come...

The splooshing sound you just heard was a million sports writers ejaculating across the country.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Beermonkey on August 10, 2005, 03:01:15 PM
TO supposedly just left camp after having a "heated discussion" with AR. more to come

Let me guess, from Eskin?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Beermonkey

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 10, 2005, 03:02:32 PM
Quote from: Beermonkey on August 10, 2005, 03:01:15 PM
TO supposedly just left camp after having a "heated discussion" with AR. more to come

Let me guess, from Eskin?

Yes,why?

Seabiscuit36

What a baby

EDIT- SEE OTHER THREAD
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons