TO pissed off the Eagles fans again

Started by BigEd76, August 07, 2005, 08:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillen

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 07, 2005, 10:27:48 PM
First of all, no one signs autographs for an hour

everyone give a concrete welcome to mr literal

Why does it matter? Im sure no one actually "likes" signing autographs, they are just writing their name.

Dillen

PhillyPhreak54

Trotter said TO was getting treatent on his groin...

I cannot believe this is a big story. I wish tht guy who had that bowling ball would drop it on his knob for being such a whiny puss.

"I couldn't wait to show TO the ball, I thougt he'd like it". :-D :-D

Dude. You're 40 and crying for TO's autograph. STFU. :-D

C y'all tonight...heading up to Lehigh now...

Rome

hunt

attention TO fans & apologists.....TO doesn't give a crap about you.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mhunt on August 08, 2005, 08:24:05 AM
attention TO fans & apologists.....TO doesn't give a crap about you.

But he does care about being the star of the show. And again, if his groin needed post-practice treatment so he can be 100% for the start of the season, he can do whatever the farg he wants. I don't care about his autograph either. I care about him catching 15 TDs. So, it works both ways.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hunt

1 hour wouldn't have killed him or negatively impacted his "treatment".  everybody can roll out the excuses...........but it was still a fleshpop move...i agree that this isn't a big story...just TO being a fleshpop.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mhunt on August 08, 2005, 08:37:16 AM
1 hour wouldn't have killed him or negatively impacted his "treatment".  everybody can roll out the excuses...........but it was still a fleshpop move...i agree that this isn't a big story...just TO being a fleshpop.

Actually, the treatment needs to be given right after practice. Directly after coming off the field. Youve played sports of some sort before, right? You don't wait an hour afterwards before starting treatment. So, you're wrong.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

But TO's a fleshpop, so he's right too. Oh the confusion!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on August 08, 2005, 08:43:12 AM
But TO's a fleshpop, so he's right too. Oh the confusion!

Sure, I have said quite a few times that he's being a fleshpop about the contract and whatnot. But again, receiving treatment for an injury is far more important than signing autographs.

hunt

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 08, 2005, 08:40:04 AM

Actually, the treatment needs to be given right after practice. Directly after coming off the field. Youve played sports of some sort before, right? You don't wait an hour afterwards before starting treatment. So, you're wrong.

are you on the rosenhaus payroll or something? :-D  don't be ridiculous...it was a fleshpop move by TO.  doctor trotter speculates in order to defend a teammate & all of a sudden it's a fact. :-D
i think collecting autographs is retarded but, like somebody else said, would would be the reaction if simon did this?

Rome

Adults collecting autographs is stupid.

Kids, on the other hand, I have no problem with that.

Of course, if anyone can get me Chase Utley's autograph, I'd be eternally grateful.   >:D

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mhunt on August 08, 2005, 08:44:42 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 08, 2005, 08:40:04 AM

are you on the rosenhaus payroll or something? :-D  don't be ridiculous...it was a fleshpop move by TO.  doctor trotter speculates in order to defend a teammate & all of a sudden it's a fact. :-D
i think collecting autographs is retarded but, like somebody else said, would would be the reaction if simon did this?

If Simon was getting his fat ass treated for an injury that he has had constant issues with his entire career and could hinder him from playing 100% for the team? I'd say, GOOD.

T_Section224

Quote from: mhunt on August 08, 2005, 08:44:42 AMi think collecting autographs is retarded but, like somebody else said, would would be the reaction if simon did this?
i think it would be a non-event, like this should have been.

i feel bad for the kids, but that dope with the bowling ball crying on CSN, grow up dude.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Wingspan

this is a dumb story

i wonder how many people that were crying about not getting TO's autograph were the same people yelling to cut him a month ago.

retards
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.