Camp pics thread...to get you stoked for the season

Started by PhillyGirl, July 30, 2005, 01:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

"Fargin Hollis and his Ex-Lax brownies! ... Ooooohhhhh ..."

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

The Eagles' starting wideouts run some practice routes.

"I... caught it. I actually caught it!"

Feva

"I knew I shoulda left that damn Taco Bell alone before practice!"
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyGirl

You just seeing that for the first time, hunt?  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Wingspan

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 11, 2005, 05:18:04 AM

The Eagles' starting wideouts run some practice routes.

:-D :-D

What the hell is this? A cell phone?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

QB Eagles

"Right back atcha, you farging hippie!"

Hugh: "I've always prided myself on being the #1 wost manneans on this team and don't you forget it!"

And then it dawned on Donovan that he might end up throwing passes to McMullen in games that count.

"I done made a funny!"

QB Eagles

They'll keep squinting into the sun looking for the ball, but they won't find it. It's another McMahon pass that landed harmlessly 20 yards from an eligible receiver.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 12, 2005, 06:09:27 PM

And then it dawned on Donovan that he might end up throwing passes to McMullen in games that count.

Wow, that one's good enough to be one of mine. :)

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

This guy looks like he belongs in that movie MURP was talking about..."Uncle Goddamn"  :-D