2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

Myers is looking dominant today.  Aside from McCann's dinger, he's been pretty well dead on.

BTW: It was nice to see the Braves screw up last inning and make an error.  That always seems to be the Phillies for whatever reason.

PhillyGirl

Myers looks like a completely different guy out there. He has energy, he's not all sloppy and slow. He's fast to first to make the play.  :yay

Lets just hope he stopped beating his wife.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 02, 2007, 02:56:28 PM
Lets just hope he stopped beating his wife.

Maybe she was asking for it.  Ever think of that?
Ha!

2nd and 3rd with 0 outs.  Exciting stuff.

Rome

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

It was nice to see them get some insurance runs when they had Myers and Rollins on 3rd and 2nd with no outs.

Bums.

PhillyPhanInDC

This thread is an inning faster than ESPN's shtein Gamecenter. I was all excited when Rollins hit the double, thought they were going to start opening it up. Then I read Rome's post...fargers.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 02, 2007, 03:11:25 PM
It was nice to see them get some insurance runs when they had Myers and Rollins on 3rd and 2nd with no outs.

Bums.

Part of the reason I hate having Howard in the 3 hole, as great as he is, he's still slow and strikes out a lot. He's perfect for hitting cleanup. Chase can fly and often makes contact.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Gordon in a non-save situation on opening day.  Super.

Wingspan

And so it begins...Gordon comes in in the 9th...3-3 tie. And the pitcher's spot is due to bat 1st in the bottom of the inning
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

Rome

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 02, 2007, 03:28:51 PM
Gordon in a non-save situation on opening day.  Super.

he had already been warming up, fwiw.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen