Matt Leinart only needs one class to graduate

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, August 26, 2005, 04:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ballroom Dancing

I don't think we can even fathom the amount of pooty that will be thrown this guy's way.  And this is even before he gets the big signing bonus and joins the NFL.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

PoopyfaceMcGee

Are you frikkin' kidding me?  What a bastich.

Dillen

Quote from: MURP on August 26, 2005, 05:22:11 PM
already has Allyssa Milano for starters. 
In another story about his amazing one class, they said his girlfriend was someone at USC that either did softball or swimming or something..

MURP

Dillen

....unless Milano goes to USC, I dont think youre correct.

PhillyGirl

The Milano thing was a false rumor. He's been with his gf at USC for years.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 26, 2005, 06:57:21 PM

And MURP didn't know this.  You two have to work on your marriage communication skills.  ;)

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 26, 2005, 06:58:32 PM

And MURP didn't know this.  You two have to work on your marriage communication skills.  ;)

actually, I DID tell him. I read it in ESPN Magazine and relayed it to him a month or so ago when they had the pic with Leinart and his GF.  :-D 

In one ear, out the other, I guess. ;)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 26, 2005, 07:14:44 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 26, 2005, 06:58:32 PM

And MURP didn't know this. You two have to work on your marriage communication skills. ;)

actually, I DID tell him. I read it in ESPN Magazine and relayed it to him a month or so ago when they had the pic with Leinart and his GF. :-D

In one ear, out the other, I guess. ;)

Wow, Murp's getting the married thing down relatively quick.  ;)

BigEd76

Leinart was also linked to Laguna Beach's Kristin last year, but I'm guessing he didn't want to be seen hanging around with a 17-year old...  :paranoid

Don Ho

He was dating a surfer chick from that TV reality show a couple of years ago Boarding House on WB.  Veronica Kay was her name.  Full on cali surfer chick.  She was the cover girl for Roxy surfwear.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyBallHawks