Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 14, 2020, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Caused the spread to drop two points lol

MDS

bahaha penn st

for real that was the closest play i have ever seen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

That was a hell of a fourth quarter and OT.

What an ending.

(Edit:  My son is 17.   He may have a hole in his wall to patch.)

Geowhizzer

MDS

the ball probably hit out before it hit the pylon but you cant tell for sure it didnt skim the plane...had to stick with the call

such a shame to see a fine upstanding university like pennsylvania state be defeated in a game of football
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Yeah, that wasn't being overturned.  No angle they had conclusively showed that the ball was out first. 

That call didn't cost PSU the game.  PSU cost PSU the game.  Too many penalties and mental mistakes.

Maybe the Indiana coach can give Dougie P some pointers about running the 2-point conversion?

SD

It was the closest play I've ever seen but it was called a TD on the field so no problem with them not overturning it.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 24, 2020, 07:44:02 PM
bahaha penn st

for real?...i dont even care but it was clear as day the ball hit the ground before the pylon...seemed not close at all to me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 24, 2020, 08:08:27 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 24, 2020, 07:44:02 PM
bahaha penn st

for real?...i dont even care but it was clear as day the ball hit the ground before the pylon...seemed not close at all to me

mightve crossed the plane before....if it didnt it hit out a funhole hair from the pylon

ice grillin you

it hit the ground a good three to six inches before the pylon and the goal line
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Penn State is getting smoked

Florida and Georgia is good