Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on February 05, 2018, 03:08:58 PM
The champs have landed. Ton of Eagles fans there. All the players are walking with their cell phones out. The whole team walked over to the fence to greet the fans...Jeff/Doug/Howie/Blount passing the trophy around and holding it up. This is amazing

not sure about the other stations but nbc has been live since the end of the game....i wonder when they go back to normal programs. friday?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Zanshin

You know who's probably most happy about this? Jon Heder...if the inevitable movie gets made quick enough, that's his ticket back to Hollywood relevance. ;)

Munson

The Phanatic chasing after the buses into the Nova Care complex :-D
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

fans are swarming the players cars as they try to leave novacare

guys just hit them up at the titty bar thats where theyre going
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

MDS

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

hbionic

Pictures iceholes...for those of us who can't experience it.

SD

hbionic

Munson

Quote from: AO1 on February 05, 2018, 04:33:16 PM
Quote from: Rome on February 05, 2018, 04:30:11 PM
We were down at the NovaCare.   That was crazy.

Did you see Lecharles Bentley?

No, he was IN the the NovaCare complex. Rome was outside, silly.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

The Eagles are World farging Champions.  Unbelievable.  Legit not sure if I'm dead.  Love you fargers.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

So... I'm really not dead?  This wasn't a dream?  If it is, I'd better never wake up.

MDS