BigEd76

The Bobcats officially rebranded at midnight

http://www.nba.com/hornets/

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

QuoteIn collaboration with the NBA and the Pelicans, all of the statistical information, records and history of the Charlotte NBA basketball will be restored to the franchise.

That means the Hornets will now own and have access to all of the historical elements from the recent Bobcats' era (2004-14) as well as the original Hornets teams that played in Charlotte -- including stats from stars such as Larry Johnson, Alonzo Mourning and Muggsy Bogues.

All of the Hornets records from their years in New Orleans will revert to the Pelicans' history
, Whitfield said.

This is great.  So basically the Hornets are a team that took a few years off like the Browns while the Pelicans are an "expansion" team like the Ravens

PhillyPhreak54

Cavs are putting together an offer for Love

Make it happen, Hinkie. Get off ya ass

MDS

he doesnt have the parts and it would be risky

if im klove i do not sign an extension with the sixers...yet. so if you trade for him you better hope next year goes great so klove agrees to a max. if it doesnt and he walks its bynum part II
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

They're not going to pull the trigger unless he agrees to an extension beforehand.

This isn't farging Amaro or Paul Holmgren.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on May 21, 2014, 07:55:12 PM
They're not going to pull the trigger unless he agrees to an extension beforehand.

This isn't farging Amaro or Paul Holmgren.

and hes not going to...im not even sure if he would with cleveland. klove has wasted his career away in worthless minnesota, pretty sure he wants to win and wants to sign where he wants to go.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 21, 2014, 06:59:18 PM
Cavs are putting together an offer for Love

Make it happen, Hinkie. Get off ya ass

Unless one of either MCW/Noel/#10 pick...Thad...and a bunch of 2nd gets it done not interested. No way I'm parting with #3.

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamn Spurs are a machine.

Come on OKC

ice grillin you

jesus christ people love is not coming to the sixers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty