The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

J.R. Smith headed to the Knicks.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

Just another LINk in a chain.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on February 17, 2012, 02:28:54 PM
Just another LINk in a chain.

Just another chink in the lane.  It's a basketball pun. 

PhillyPhreak54

ESPN used "chink in the armor" as a headline for Jeremy Lin last night lol

Feva

Haha! Somebody got the axe...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

I'm not sure why Dominique Wilkins is traveling with the Hawks but he and the team are staying at my hotel in Portland. Huge dudes everywhere.

Edit: Never mind. Apparently he's an executive working for the team. Yay wikipedia.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

shut up

that little gook can play
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

wilkins is the hawks color guy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Quote from: Rome on February 15, 2012, 09:56:34 AM
8 turnovers last night.

Mock?

Kobe Bryant 10 TO's tonight. Mock?

Yo mama.

ice grillin you

ive been out of the loop for his first six games and only know the numbers...but i watched the kid yesterday and he is legit....if not for real

only a new york team could ever fall into some shtein like that

reese125

yeah Ive been watching him from the get go, and I actually thought he was going to crash pretty hard.

although the knicks beat some decent teams (lakers) he was sloppy, looked a little lost dribbling the ball into traffic, but his shot was falling. then these last 3 games you can see how comfortable hes getting and really does look to be legit. he has been showing some great control going to the basket and finishing which is huge to make him a legit starter in this league. hes cemented the starting gig for a while if not the long haul be it that the knicks resign him.

its sad the knicks just leap frogged the sixers with one lucky move by d'antoni--who was pretty much on his way out the door.

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 20, 2012, 09:38:56 AM
ive been out of the loop for his first six games and only know the numbers...but i watched the kid yesterday and he is legit....if not for real

only a new york team could ever fall into some shtein like that

was a pretty amazing week...farg the knicks but every night dude did something better than the night before...25 points every night...double digit assists...hitting game winning 3s. i actually found myself rooting for them a few times at the bar last week. and his 4th quarter against the lakers was almost goosebump worthy.

but farg the knicks.

ice grillin you

jesus you root for him?....unless you are rooting for him to die i dont quite get that

lets not get too crzy here...the farger is the first player in nba history to have 6 or more TO in six straight games...and not first six games of a career or a rookies first six games but any player in any six game stretch

reese125

That stat is relevant if they lost all those games.