The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

THIRTY YEARS

FIFTYQ!!

ARerafagag
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Javaris Crittenton charged with murder

This is the same cat who had guns in the Wizards locker room along with Gilbert Arenas. 

QB Eagles

I fear that this lessens the likelihood of the team going back to being called the Bullets.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 27, 2011, 11:37:39 AM
I fear that this lessens the likelihood of the team going back to being called the Bullets.

Alternatively, they could just change their marketing strategy of their current name:

Sgt PSN

How awesome are these "summer league" games that NBA guys are putting together?  It's pretty much like watching the AS game over and over, but it's still pretty awesome seeing these guys put on a show in small arenas and just out there having some fun. 

hbionic

I seriously don't watch and was unaware this league existed.

I honestly feel that if the NBA were erased forever, no one would really care, kind of like football in L.A., we're fine without it.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

It's not a league per se, just a bunch of NBA guys putting on a show with no defense.  It's kind of like the And 1 tour without the annoying MC.   

PhillyPhreak54

OHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY! OHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!

SKIP TO MY LOUUUUUUUUUUUU!

MDS

ron artest is officially metta world peace

amazing. 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Guess he finally got his parking tickets paid. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 16, 2011, 05:37:54 PM
ron artest is officially metta world peace

amazing.

Is he related to World B. Free?

phattymatty

rumors are that AI's gonna play in the pickup game at the palestra this weekend.

Sgt PSN

Stern says the first 2 weeks are cancelled.  Heard if they do reach an agreement soon though that he wants to try and cram those missed games into the rest of the schedule though. 

phattymatty

The Chocolate City set to clash with the City of Brotherly Love

Kevin Durant And John Wall Join Forces To Take On Philly's Best

Washington D.C. (October 1, 2011) – A little less than a month removed from a friendly inner city exhibition, Kevin Durant and John Wall are teaming back up to represent the Nation's Capitol against Philadelphia's NBA All-Stars. The Battle for I-95 continues on Saturday, October 15, 2011 (6pm) at Calvin Coolidge High School in Washington DC. Joining Durant and Wall will be Jeff Green (Boston Celtics), Michael Beasley (Minnesota TWolves), Nolan Smith (Portland Trailblazers), Demarcus Cousins (Sacramento Kings) and Greg Monroe (Detroit Pistons). Philadelphia is fresh off a 131-122 win over Team Baltimore that featured Carmelo Anthony, LeBron James, and Chris Paul. Philly is lead by Tyreke Evans (Sacramento Kings), Hakim Warrick (Phoenix Suns), Lou Williams (Philadelphia 76ers), and a host of others...

Philadelphia is looking to add to their win total and the trash talking as already begun; however DC's NBA All-Stars are more than ready for the challenge. When the commissioner of Philadelphia's Chosen League tweeted, "Team Philly might be taking this show on the road", John Wall answered the call right away with three simple words, "Let's do it"! Prior to the game, there will be interactive activities for kids including a mini-camp and autograph session.

DH

I cant wait till someone tears up a knee during one of these games..