ice grillin you

settle down chess champion
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 09, 2010, 09:25:39 PM
yeah its def a valid point....as is the secondary point....i have no problem with anything he did except announcing it on a national tv special and not calling gilbert before hand

Agree about the special it was gay.  He didn't need to call Gilbert though imo.

As far as Beasley I think he went for such a low price because of his off the court problems. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

They also swap 1st-rd picks in a future year (whenever Miami has one again).  Besides the $327M they gave out in the three deals (all of which have opt-outs after the 4th year), they also gave up their 2011 1st (TOR), Toronto's 2011 1st (TOR), two 1sts sometime between 2013 and 2017 (CLE), a swap of 1sts in 2012 (CLE), their 2012 2nd (CLE) and a future 2nd (CLE)...

and apparently Korver isn't enough cause Chicago signed Redick to an offer sheet

ice grillin you

picks mean nothing to them....they either win title(s) in the next five years or they dont....thats it...thats the list
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully they don't. fargin frauds

PhillyPhreak54

lololol

'You can head south, but your mom is riding West"

t-shirt for LeBron via twitter and kissmyasslebron.com

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 10, 2010, 04:42:36 PM
lololol

'You can head south, but your mom is riding West"

t-shirt for LeBron via twitter and kissmyasslebron.com

I literally lol'd haha, that's hilarious.

BigEd76

Juwan Howard signed a vet minimum deal with Miami

hbionic

That guy's still in the league? Jesus Christ.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

QuoteFathead.com, an online retailer owned by Cavs owner Dan Gilbert dropped the price of its LeBron Fathead wall decals from $99.99 to $17.41, which happens to be the same year Revolutionary War traitor Benedict Arnold was born.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 10, 2010, 07:56:43 PM
QuoteFathead.com, an online retailer owned by Cavs owner Dan Gilbert dropped the price of its LeBron Fathead wall decals from $99.99 to $17.41, which happens to be the same year Revolutionary War traitor Benedict Arnold was born.

lol

PhillyPhreak54

08:53 AM ET 07.10 | LeBron James paid the "journalist" who interviewed the hoops megastar for the ESPN special that revealed his decision to sign with the Miami Heat, it was revealed yesterday. Jim Gray, a freelance sports reporter, was paid by an entity set up by James' marketing team, not by ESPN -- a fact not disclosed to the sports network's viewers during Thursday's softball interview, CNBC reported.

New York Post

lol...horrible

MDS

that thing could not have been produced worse.

basically james peoples controlled everything, allowed espn to air it and have get a huge rating. easy decision by espn to take it.

maverick carter was probably in the control booth and probably wrote the script james and gray followed. just horrendous all the way around and it forever ruined james reputation.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2010/07/inside_the_decision_miamis_cou.html

Interesting article that submerges LeBron deeper into the shteinhole. Tampering, jerking off the other teams knowing they had no shot, staging the ESPN joke-a-thon...what a clusterfarg of epic proportions.