The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

then you have teams who know they cant win in the playoffs tanking so they can get in the lottery and have as good a chance at getting the number one pick as anyone else...same thing just reversed

how about coming down roger goodell style on teams like the celtics who quit
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

You wouldn't have anyone tanking if you instituted the rule where anyone in the lottery would have to have 1 player as voted by the fans executed at mid court during fan appreciation day.

If the team gets the #1 pick, you shoot 2 plus a cheerleader.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BigEd76

They've already fined Boston $25K for illegal contact with Durant...

MDS

Frozen envelope their asses.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

I had a beer w/ Manute Bol last night.

He's tall.

BigEd76

BigEd76

ice grillin you

im really looking forward to the nba playoffs this year...some great first round matchups

lots of if's and hmmms's
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 19, 2007, 05:06:03 PM
Did he pay for his beer?

Mine too.

He drinks Guiness. Who knew?

TRUCK RATHMAN

Warriors mofos!! :yay

throw the cash down on golden state while the odds are good vs dallas.  we are foreal. we wont win it all but we will beat dallas, guaranteed!

oh ya

farg dallas :-D

phattymatty

MDS

It's stereotyping to say that Europeans are soft.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

phattymatty

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 24, 2007, 03:22:28 PM
Telfair won't be back with the Celtics after his latest arrest

QuoteHe did not say how the team would handle the remaining season on Telfair's contract.

i'm pretty sure the celtics season is over.  and i can't believe dude is still only 21.

MDS

He'll blow through the millions he has and be back slingin on the corner within 2 years.