The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 16, 2022, 05:44:43 PM
That play by ja might have been the greatest nba play of all time

so to be clear, jordan's shot in 98, lebrons block, ai step over are all below a random ja morant moment
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on April 16, 2022, 07:08:46 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 16, 2022, 05:44:43 PM
That play by ja might have been the greatest nba play of all time

so to be clear, jordan's shot in 98, lebrons block, ai step over are all below a random ja morant moment

... in a game he lost.

MDS

i couldnt even find what play he was talking about

beginning to think this wasnt the greatest play in sports history
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Celtics and Nets game is a whistle fest

MDS

the nets may well embarrass the sixers next month but for now...enjoying watching boston squirm 

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Bulls had a chance but settled for way too many piss poor shots.

Vucevic and Derozan were a combined 15/52 shooting

Onto the nightcap - go Pels

ice grillin you

bryan colangelo should be publicly executed for trading for markelle fultz over top jason tatum
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

at the very least he should be got for those collars he wore

SD

farg Eric jr. but not sure he takes Tatum #3...still Fox/Ball would have been better picks then Fultz but then we don't have Maxey/Thybulle. Tatum I'd trade the entire roster minus Jo for but Fox/Ball for Thybulle/Maxey is at least a bit closer.

PhillyPhreak54

Goodness

Kleber is 8-10 from three for Dallas

PhillyPhreak54

Warriors...sheesh

They were down 42-29 and it's 88-68 now and Denver is fighting with each other. Boogie in the idle of it.

ice grillin you

how bout them pels!!

slender man going off
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva game.

I really enjoy watching them. A lot of turnovers though but Booker going out def helped. Hope they can keep playing like this. Keep it rolling.

Chris Paul never really annoyed me for now for some reason he does and I like seeing him lose

phattymatty

I seem to remember Hinkie being an Ingram over Ben guy before he got canned.

I'm not sure now who I'd rather the Sixers play in the finals, Suns or Warriors.  Think it might be the Suns even after the year they had.