Get advice from smart people on medical procedures

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 12, 2011, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

If your only concern is the number/type of calories you intake, sure diet soda is an improvement. But all you're doing is drinking lower-calorie chemical waste instead of sugary high calorie chemical waste.

If you want caffeine, drink coffee or black tea which has anti-oxidants and no calories. Soda (diet or otherwise) is seriously bad shtein to put in your body.

Also, as previously discussed, coffee/black tea have been shown to reverse the effects of alcohol on the liver. The importance of that cannot be over-stated.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Revisiting the vasectomy conversation. I'm thinking about it just to be on the safe side. To those who have been snipped: Not a big deal?

Zanshin

PoopyfaceMcGee

Covered by most insurance plans, yes.
A big deal, no.
Just do it.

hbionic

[highC]Nope, no big deal at all[/highC]

*I still have my balls, thank you very much.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

Oh, that reminds me... I did forget to mention that if you already question your feeble hold on manhood, you may want to stay intact.

Zanshin

Manhood firmly intact, thanks. Wife was waaaaaaay late last month, so it's on the table for sure.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Zanshin on June 12, 2012, 12:47:30 PM
Revisiting the vasectomy conversation. I'm thinking about it just to be on the safe side. To those who have been snipped: Not a big deal?

i did it but of course it doesnt look like mine took...would be the third time in 30 years of my doctor doing them...i went back for my intial semen drop and it came back positive....now i have to go back for a full semen count...the test youd take if you were trying to have seedlings and couldnt

cost me 300 out of pocket with my insurance and the second one isnt on them if its needed

the procedure itself is super easy quick and not even uncomfortable much less painful....youll be at work the next day provided your job doesnt require heavy lifting or is overly strenuous

PoopyfaceMcGee

HAVAS SEED WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT

Diomedes

Quote from: Zanshin on June 12, 2012, 01:06:01 PMWife was waaaaaaay late last month, so it's on the table for sure.

Ha, bet that scared the crap out of you both. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Zanshin

Quote from: Diomedes on June 12, 2012, 01:18:50 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on June 12, 2012, 01:06:01 PMWife was waaaaaaay late last month, so it's on the table for sure.

Ha, bet that scared the crap out of you both. 

Pretty much. She's had some health stuff that has made it hard to conceive and she can't go on the pill...so we've been just playing it by ear and not really thinking about it. She had a second trimester miscarriage 5 years ago, which sucked, and at the time we thought it would be good for our kid to have a sibling. But he's got a dog, and that seems to be good enough...life is very livable with the one kid, and now that he's 8 and we're older, the prospect of doing all of the baby crap again isn't very appealing. So, it was a bit of an eye opener.

hbionic

Why can't they make a movie out of that. That shtein sounds scary as hell!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

little more than a year ago i tore my rotator cuff....made one doctors visit to get a diagnosis and did nothing else...no return visits which they practically begged me to do....never filled a single one of the prescriptions they tried to sell on me...just lifted some weights to strengthen the area and otherwise waited for it to naturally heal....id say today its at 95%

my point is farg the health care industry and especially pills