The IGY thread not worthy of a new year thread

Started by General_Failure, January 04, 2013, 08:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we ban ice grillin you?

Yes.
2 (10.5%)
No, this is kinda stupid even for this place.
13 (68.4%)
Yes, and his little dog (MDS) too!
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: January 11, 2013, 08:35:55 PM

phattymatty

wow i haven't seen any of this until now but mister jeromeRIP pretty much summed up this whole thread in a few words.
farg yous guys.

Quote from: Rome on January 06, 2013, 09:07:18 AM
A little less guy who would probably show my wife a good timey drama would be nice, ladies.

PoopyfaceMcGee

G_F started it.

Ban G_F? The dude doesn't even like football.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

I forget who is jeromeRIP (igy?) and simondouglas (seabiscuit?)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Quote from: hbionic on January 06, 2013, 01:53:18 PM
I forget who is jeromeRIP (igy?) and simondouglas (seabiscuit?)

Yeah...and Daniel Craig is mds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

I know it's a stretch and almost impossible to tell from phattymatty's post, but jeromeRIP is Rome, and this is POTY:

Quote from: Rome on January 06, 2013, 09:07:18 AM
A little less guy who would probably show my wife a good timey drama would be nice, ladies.

SunMo

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 05, 2013, 10:05:38 AM
Quote from: SunMo on January 04, 2013, 11:34:28 PM
keep igy, ban todd

I know you love you some Havas, but when did little Toddy piss in your Cheerios?

By the way you're a majorly judgmental douchebag, and you can go farg yourself too. How's the fat bitch you made kids with and your bastich kids, ass?

sad when soft batch women catch feelings on the internet. 

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

Both of them hate me and I still voted no.  igs will always be pro-Buddy and probably still wears his green and black Zubaz, and Todd has been around Eagles boards for about 10 years telling us how much internet nerds are losers.  It is what it is but they're both Eagles fans, and this isn't ES

Seabiscuit36

We should have a thunderdome like resolution. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

It would be nice if IGY and MDS would act like normal human beings from time to time. I've heard the same thing that others have from old heads who just couldn't deal with the never-ending flood of aggravating nonsense from them. And on balance I'd rather have those dudes around this place contributing to the conversation. The maddening thing is that neither Havas nor Todd are anything like this in real life in my experience. 

Regardless, banning them or any of this other shtein is farging retarded. High school shtein. If you can't deal with it don't post here. Eventually it'll just be the two of them talking to one another anyway.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 07, 2013, 09:44:26 AM
Both of them hate me and I still voted no.  igs will always be pro-Buddy and probably still wears his green and black Zubaz, and Todd has been around Eagles boards for about 10 years telling us how much internet nerds are losers.  It is what it is but they're both Eagles fans, and this isn't ES

insanely untrue

i love you easy. no joke. you are legit dude.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.