Week Nine - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 05, 2020, 11:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Boring game. If you haven't watched the only thing you've missed is the Rodgers to Adams show. And Niners WR Richie James' coming out party.

Diomedes

Why don't I get Giants vs. WFT?  Instead, FOX is giving Baltimore Raiders v. Chargers.

I'm all set to root for Daniel Jones and shtein...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on November 08, 2020, 08:02:30 AM
Why don't I get Giants vs. WFT?  Instead, FOX is giving Baltimore Raiders v. Chargers.

I'm all set to root for Daniel Jones and shtein...

because the ravens are playing at 1
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

But I thought they didn't have blackouts anymore?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

thats not what a blackout is

everyone gets 3 games sunday afternoon. 2 on the DH network, 1 on the single. home markets try to avoid competing against their teams if theyre not airing their game. so since cbs had the DH and is airing the ravens, fox is not going up against them and instead airing a game at 4
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Hey, I think I understand that now.  Thanks.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I don't get a Fox game early either bc the Texans are on.

Speaking of the Ravens Dez Bryant is playing today.

I took IND BUF HOU and TEN

Indy and Buffalo are line movement and going against public money bets strictly. Let's see how it plays out.

QB Eagles

lol holy roller recovered by the Giants in the NFC East game. What a shtein division.

PhillyPhreak54

Bills are killing Seattle. The Hawks defense is fraudulent. Has been all year.

Kyle Allen just suffered a busted leg. Ugly. Ironic that Alex Smith Will now replace him.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd be shocked if it isn't similar or worse than Dak's. Looked like a compound fracture of the tibia and fibula.

Jabrill Peppers got him and was flagged but he was stumbling and didn't mean to. The flag was unwarranted.

Also the WFT and Giants are keeping steady with the whole zesty teams theme. Atrocious football.

PhillyPhreak54

Kansas City is sleep walking.

Mahomes is as off as he's ever been. Carolina is working them.

PhillyPhreak54

Actually Jabrill Peppers leg whipped him. I finally saw a replay. Not good by him.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 08, 2020, 01:49:14 PM
Bills are killing Seattle. The Hawks defense is fraudulent. Has been all year.

Yeah but it's way too early to assume Russ won't win this game with some MVP shtein.

QB Eagles

Phil Rivers threw a nasty hospital pass at Jack Doyle and he got rocked.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 08, 2020, 12:36:13 PM
Yeah I don't get a Fox game early either bc the Texans are on.

Speaking of the Ravens Dez Bryant is playing today.

I took IND BUF HOU and TEN

Indy and Buffalo are line movement and going against public money bets strictly. Let's see how it plays out.

I traveled 450 miles from between Washington and Baltimore and my two games at one are Washington and Baltimore.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous