Mock the Olympics here

Started by Diomedes, June 23, 2016, 06:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

not if you watch this....I will never watch one second of it again...I knew it was bad but my god...no one with an ounce of consciousness would tune in
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I meant to watch it but forgot to hit record

Olympics have really fallen off my radar and I don't really plan to watch any in Rio. Maybe the track stuff but that's it.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

My company is a big sponsor and we sit through these presentations about "we're sponsoring so and so and we are sponsoring so and so, go team go".  Other than our marketing geniuses we are all just rolling our eyes thinking the same thing:

A.  No one gives a rats ass, no one
B.  there goes our bonus
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 29, 2016, 09:48:11 AM
holy shtein the new real sports is crazy....watch it and youll never watch one second of an Olympic games ever again

I finally saw this today. Whoa.

Rome

I didn't watch the opening ceremony but I did see a 30 second clip on ESPN of Giselle doing a catwalk thing as The Girl From Ipanema played in the background.  That was pretty cool.

Also saw Phelps carrying the flag into the stadium.  Lame but also on the front line with him was the Muslim chick which was pretty farging awesome.

ice grillin you

MDS

2 days in and ratings are a disaster

good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

2 days in Brazil Men's Soccer team is a disaster.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on August 07, 2016, 10:52:30 PM

not a real sport and thank god AMERICA knows this

Don Ho

It was cloudy, ugly day out so we watched some of the games today.  I actually enjoyed the archery.  The bows they use now are out of some wild sci-fi flick.  Amazing.

US Men's Volleyball played like ass.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 07, 2016, 10:53:28 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on August 07, 2016, 10:52:30 PM

not a real sport and thank god AMERICA knows this

Agree with you during Olympics as these are JV teams playing in Brazil.

ice grillin you

Olympics are fargin with my local news....when does this shtein end

Diomedes

Quote from: Don Ho on August 07, 2016, 10:57:46 PMAgree with you during Olympics as these are JV teams playing in Brazil.

shh...let him keep thinking this is the pinnacle of soccer.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i wont watch one second of the Olympics but not even real soccer fans can tell the difference btwn mls and the world cup

it all looks the same