2016 Sixers Offseason Thread

Started by QB Eagles, May 17, 2016, 08:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hahaha when I saw his hair I knew igy would be on it

Odds he has a jean jacket and smokes like a chimney?

ice grillin you

hairy armpitted farger too and his dj name is probably fonzerelli
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Joel lookin a little GOATy last night.

phattymatty

going to see Jojo up close and personal tonight.

phattymatty

ok it's like 3am and a lot of stuff has happened to my brain since the game but here's my notes. verizon center was empty and i could have touched the guys i was so close. and yeah i realize it's preseason.

they were hot shtein tonight. like really bad. no nerlens or nah but they would not have helped. not a single shooter on the team. actually jerami started knocking them down in the 4th when they were down 30 but no one is going to win with jerami as your best shooter. i haven't looked at box score but i feel like roco went like 0-10. i was yelling stop shooting by the second quarter.

positives: jojo is the real deal. yeah i'm sure he will get hurt because philadelphia but dude was the biggest guy on the court by far and runs like a point guard. had a pretty sick outback dunk and a lot of nice moves. even the free throw stroke looked good. he is the only thing keeping me from a total simmons meltdown. also his twitter persona is not a joke. even the refs would laugh when he talked to him. he's going to be philly's favorite athlete by the end of the year.

guards: TJ and sergio seem pretty much the same to me except sergio has more confidence because he's old. honestly i guess it doesn't matter but i guess they both make it. didn't even realize henderson was playing until i saw a bald dude brick a shot towards the end of the first. i think that's basically how he's going to be. i saw TWC's gorgeous face in the second half and he looked ok. I still think he may have been a steal but haven't seen enough yet.

um, not many other positives. sauce had a nice dunk but otherwise is still garbage. i give up as his sponsor. he should not make the team. hollis is also garbage but he doesn't go through spurts of nothing like sauce. he may snag the last spot.

then went to the bar to watch the nats get crushed so that made up for everything. also the metro is a mess and stopped running before the game left out so there are literally 1000s of people stuck at the stadium now. also pretty hilarious.

phattymatty

phattymatty

heat just had one of those between quarter fan contests. two dudes had to make a layup, FT and 3 pointer. then there was a girl at mid-court who just had to jump rope in place and if neither of the guys could make it, then she won. so sexist and hilarious. she won.