2016 Sixers Offseason Thread

Started by QB Eagles, May 17, 2016, 08:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

you want ingram now or just being your normal self and being miserable.

MDS

literally toook him 5 seconds to play the victim
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on May 17, 2016, 08:51:53 PM
you want ingram now or just being your normal self and being miserable.

I don't really care....I think they will take ingram tho or trade the pick....be interesting to first see if simmons even visits them....he wants la bad

really I want embiid and KAT
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Washington is so awesome, Caps chocked again in round 2, Wizards didn't make the playoffs, the mighty Nats are 1 game ahead of the rebuilding Phillies who swept them a few weeks ago

But hey, at least the Skins finally won the division. So they got that going for them.

Rome

If I gave a shtein about the Sixers I'd be jumping for joy right now. 

Not you though.  You really are a certifiable mess, IGY.

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 17, 2016, 08:48:38 PM
4th time ever same city has had the 1st overall in mlb and nba

last was wall and harper.....pretty sure that's going to turn out a wee bit better than pint/ingram

oh man you've definitely been waiting to paste that for months.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on May 17, 2016, 08:59:31 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 17, 2016, 08:48:38 PM
4th time ever same city has had the 1st overall in mlb and nba

last was wall and harper.....pretty sure that's going to turn out a wee bit better than pint/ingram

oh man you've definitely been waiting to paste that for months.

welcome to philly sports

phattymatty

hinkie died for this give some god damn respect.

ice grillin you

pretty sure he didn't die for Brandon ingram or ben simmons....his goal was to get superstars....don't get me wrong im super happy they didn't get below 2 cause that would have been catastrophic and anything can happen with these guys but neither ingram or simmons go in the top four in last years draft and they are light years away from a KAT or embiid

I just don't understand getting all crazy over the pick....its the players that matter

phattymatty

i'm not gonna go back but you definitely said the same about wiggins.  i'm ok with the chance of embiid right now.

also they got simmons/ingram, embiid, saric all starting to play soon.

just enjoy it a little buddy. not sure what more you can ask for. if you were in two years ago not much has changed other than KAT.

ice grillin you

no one wanted wiggins more than me....he was a much better prospect than either of these two

lol why would I not be in....I just don't care all that much about getting the one overall this year....I care about who they are going to get at number 1...and neither of these guys excite me all that much...for me this draft was all about not getting below 2...what im really all about is embiid....its him or bust

SD

phattymatty

if i cared enough i would go back to quote how you said simmons was the best prospect in years.

but regardless i agree with you embiid is the key.

my point is there was a 13% chance it got any better than this tonight. Stop being a farg face and maybe enjoy that something went our way.

MDS

gonna start a gofundme to get havas some therapy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.