Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Bullpen implosion

Reds robbing the comeback attempt

161 to go

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

mlbtv = 55 (split with my man j!)
unlocator to block blackouts = 27
cable bill = 0

i done cracked the code

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

5% of my eagles season tickets were just paid for

ice grillin you

this is nice....

QuoteNo team will have more financial flexibility than the Phillies: Financial commitments reduced to $25.5M in 2017; $5.5M in 2018; 0 in 2019.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous