Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

trying follow online but jah seems to be off to a HOF start
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

jesus new uniforms are so farging fappy

phattymatty

I was up close and personal with the boys last night a few rows from the court. granted preseason game one doesn't mean dick but:

1. jahlil is the truth. dude could crush my skull in a second. would put money on him being ROY.
2. nerlens is still a trainwreck with the ball in his hands. may eventually be on one of the all-defensive teams but there has been zero improvement in his offense.
3. hopefully they will learn how to work together but jahlil and nerlens do not look good together. when NN drives the lane for one of his patented thad young spaz moves, jahlil literally has to jump out of the lane, leaving no one to grab the board when it doesn't go in. and it doesn't ever go in.
4. jakarr looked way better with hair.
5. new unis are farging awesome.
6. this team is hot garbage and may somehow be worse than last year.

the end.

hunt

with his new do, i thought jakarr looked like a special needs lebron.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SunMo

nerlens looked a lot better around the basket last night.  i think he's starting to develop a little bit of a back to the basket game.  a few times last night he used a drop step and showed some touch
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

evidently there is a preseason game on thursday....gonna freelance it

my goal is to see some dong in the locker room. any size requests?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on October 07, 2015, 10:27:51 AM
nerlens looked a lot better around the basket last night.  i think he's starting to develop a little bit of a back to the basket game.  a few times last night he used a drop step and showed some touch

yeah I didn't see it and I suspect matty was rip roaring drunk cause everything ive read says nn's offseason work has appeared to have improved his offensive game quite a bit....he even hit 5-6 from the line

also no chance they have less wins than last year

SunMo

i don't know about less wins because their point guard situation is horrible. 

i know he was a scrub but i wish they would have kept ish smith over canaan

ice grillin you

point guard was horrible last season.......short of injuries if they don't win more games with an improved covey and nn plus the additions of jah and staukus then brett brown should be fired and im his biggest fan

I assume you liked mcw and even if that's the case his subtraction does not offset those additions in terms of w/l....he sucked

SunMo

what's improved about covey? 

also, don't call him covey.