2015 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by Rome, October 05, 2015, 11:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

grooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Really looking forward to pitchers and catchers reporting after yesterday's catastrophe.

PhillyPhreak54

Is Choke coming back?

Ruiz?

Who gets hired as the GM?

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 05, 2015, 01:30:58 PM
Is Choke coming back?

who cares

Ruiz?

who cares

Who gets hired as the GM?

somebody nobody knows anything about that you will slurp even though he (or SHE!) wont care about the 1970s baseball mindset you possess
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Rome

On a scale of Richard Simmons to Ray Rice, how hard would Phreak punch the lil guy in the face?

MDS

it depends whether or not they bring back howard and ruiz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 05, 2015, 02:38:00 PM
On a scale of Richard Simmons to Ray Rice, how hard would Phreak punch the lil guy in the face?

where does kiss him on the mouth rate?

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

OMG I love you guys!  LMFAO.  Thanks, I needed this after yesterday's train wreck.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

DeFratus and Pettibone got dropped from the 40-man roster along with other AAAA junk (Kratz, Loewen, Roberts, d'Arnaud, Danks)

MDS

the pettibone thing im surprised about....guess his arm is light years away

remember when they tried to sell de fratus, diekman and giles as the future of the bullpen? poor roob.