Holy Crap, They Suck: Phillies 2015

Started by MDS, April 05, 2015, 12:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

After contemplating...no bet. I'll take the Sixers hundo and use it when I go to Vegas  ;D

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

It took two whole batters for the Phillies to start losing...

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe I should be happy I didn't burn a day off to watch the game?

ice grillin you

Picking up bucholtz and starting him today was too easy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Hamels is being generous today. Good to see him upping that trade value.

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus Christ are they playing in a wind tunnel or is he just throwing up meatballs?

ice grillin you

Definitely the winds fault for only blowing when the Red Sox  bat
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Over/under for Hamels' DL stint:  May 1

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 06, 2015, 04:35:05 PM
Hamels is being generous today. Good to see him upping that trade value.

Atta boy Smuggy, keep the guy and dangle him out there as long as you can.  Only suspense this season will be what kind of dog scrappings they get for Heidi.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Buchholtz is just sick today.  Granted it's the worst lineup in baseball but he is throwing some sick stuff.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho