Sixers 2011 Offseason

Started by ice grillin you, May 09, 2011, 05:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

it would be good to have an owner that actually cares about them
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

and almost as important a really rich one....net worth of 1.5 billion from just harris is great...i also love that hes only 46...could go either way of course on the age thing but i like young and hopefully foward leaning

but if he ends up being a great and committed owener he will be around for a long time

local ties is nice as well...went to penn for four years so he should have a decent feel for the city...but big question is whether he is a big basketball/sports fan...if he isnt and this is just a toy for him then it doesnt matter what he knows about philly as a sports town

cant wait to hear his introductory press conference
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

whoever the farg he is i hope he pulls the trigger on that igy for ellis trade
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

DH

He kinda looks like an older Jon Stewart

SD

Quote from: DH on June 07, 2011, 05:16:14 PM
He kinda looks like an older Jon Stewart

fused with Wayne Gretzky

Sgt PSN

Iggy for Chris Kaman?  Rumor on CSN. 

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Chris Kaman is one of the ugliest people alive.

He got rid of the greaseball look but still - look test fail.

Trade Iggy for Monta Ellis.

And get the new owner in there....Uncle Ed needs to get gone

Don Ho

Kaman belongs on The Deadliest Catch. 

Absolutely farging NO!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

reese125

Iguodala for Kaman? Bwhaha.

SD

I'd do Abreu for Kaman. Kaman is better than Hawes and has an expiring contract. I'd also trade Abreu for Ellis because the Sixers need scorers.

MDS

kaman is a stiff, an absolute stuff

NO
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.