Jessica Alba's BK

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, September 17, 2007, 10:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Chris Brown is worthless once he gets hurt soon, which inevitably will happen, and the LenDale starts for the rest of the year.

Torry Holt is old enough to be on my team.

And Joey Harrington.  EI have nothing to contribute.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Burress is the #1 receiver and Eli's favorite target, and the one thing that Giants can do is pass.  Saying that Holt for Burress straight up is somehow a rape job for Russell is not close to being right.  The rams offense is farged, and could be getting worse with Jackson getting hurt...or they could throw like crazy, either way i think it's a pretty even deal, with me getting a wideout i wanted.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

um, aren't you the one getting plexico?

i don't care either way about the trade, just making fun of joey harrington being someone's starter after i offered him matt schaub.

SunMo

yeah...i'm defending myself against FF who says RJS is pulling one over on me because Holt and Burress don't compare

rjs246

Quote from: phattymatty on September 25, 2007, 04:28:10 PM
um, aren't you the one getting plexico?

i don't care either way about the trade, just making fun of joey harrington being someone's starter after i offered him matt schaub.

I actually wanted Matt Schaub, but wasn't going to give up Burress for him straight up. When I looked at you other players I accidentally threw up on my dog and then she ate it and threw it back up on my neck to get revenge. Stupid dog.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

phattymatty

Quote from: rjs246 on September 25, 2007, 04:37:54 PM
I actually wanted Matt Schaub, but wasn't going to give up Burress for him straight up. When I looked at you other players I accidentally threw up on my dog and then she ate it and threw it back up on my neck to get revenge. Stupid dog.

I thought my bench was garbage too until I checked the numbers and it's actually much more productive than yours so far.  Then a felt a little better.

although curtis's career day definitely skews that a little.

rjs246

I'm just not sure that those 40 points would have any real impact.

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

actually, after looking through the teams, i have the 3rd highest scoring bench in the league.

holy shtein there is some awful depth on some of these teams.

PoopyfaceMcGee

HAHAHAHA... Ellen put up 116 and lost to Pete's McNabb/Westbrook combo by 2.

This MUST be the focal point of this week's recap.  farging hilarious.

phattymatty

so i'm playing beermonkey and 4 of the players on his team are starters for my team in my money league.  i don't think there's any way i can win both.  balls.

SunMo

Paco got 42 points from Detroit's Defense against me today

not only that, but i am playing 2 people playing Detroit's defense

after last week, how the farg does anybody have the balls to play Detroit defense?

PoopyfaceMcGee

My team might not score 40 points this week.  But I don't care because the Phillies are division champs.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 30, 2007, 06:50:54 PM
My team might not score 40 points this week.  But I don't care because the Phillies are division champs.

I didn't even remember to check my lineup.