Fantasy Football 2007

Started by MDS, May 31, 2007, 04:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Munson

Well if anyone wants to lose to me, I'm in for any league.

Me thinks the MoFo Leagues won't be up again this year? That sucks, I like kicking ass all year and then burning out in the playoffs.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

So what's the deal with this? Who is going to get the league's up and running. You seriously don't want to leave it up to me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

you can do it little fella

start two leagues, we had more than enough for two last year
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

If I do it, you and me are in our own separate league together.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

I miss calling you sunny cakes.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

Quote from: MDS on June 26, 2007, 03:27:04 PM
So what's the deal with this? Who is going to get the league's up and running. You seriously don't want to leave it up to me.

I am not motivated enough to try and run the CFFFL with 40 different people etc.   I already set up one Yahoo CFFFL league but havnt invited anyone into it yet.  So many people want in it got a bit out of control last year.     MDS, if you want to set up an AFC CFFFL at Yahoo I will forward you the settings for scoring and we can get this thing going. 

ice grillin you

I am not motivated enough to try and run the CFFFL with 40 different people

once you set up the league and post the sign up info whats involved in running it?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: MURP on June 27, 2007, 10:36:00 AMSo many people want in it got a bit out of control last year.

I personally only got in because Dio was looking for people to fill the AFC slots.  If you only want to run a single league that's fine with me.

I don't need your charity, buster.

;)

MDS

Quote from: MURP on June 27, 2007, 10:36:00 AM
Quote from: MDS on June 26, 2007, 03:27:04 PM

I am not motivated enough to try and run the CFFFL with 40 different people etc.   I already set up one Yahoo CFFFL league but havnt invited anyone into it yet.  So many people want in it got a bit out of control last year.     MDS, if you want to set up an AFC CFFFL at Yahoo I will forward you the settings for scoring and we can get this thing going. 

Can't worry about this until Monday. If no one else with organization skills steps up between now and then, then I will do it.

ice grillin you

im confused whats to organize??

set up three identical leagues
with ten spots in each
post the sign up info
and the first 30 to sign up get in

MDS

ice grillin you

i can do one....but i wont have room for more than that...and i need the stats from murp