Wild Card - Bucs: Season Ender?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2024, 09:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I don't even watch the 4th quarter. Cleaning the house was a better option.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Jughead saying "we were a little bit out of sync" (in the first half?  Are you f'ing kidding me?  Get out of here. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on January 15, 2024, 10:48:48 PMhowie needa go on a heater like he did cleaning up chips mess...except this is his own

This!  Fingerprints all over this one Howie. Good luck as a lot of people got to go. I want to toss Sirriani into a volcano but Howie 8 Ball points to you.

Never seen a more uninspired defensive performance and a more clueless offensive gameplan in a playoff game.  Did they even practice this past week?  Did they all fly down to Cabo for the week and get shtein faced at the pool bar? They looked completley lost and either unprepared or just didn't give a shtein.  That was embarrassing, we knew it was coming but put up a fake fight at least.

To lose like this to that POS team in Tampa is a disgrace. 

Don Ho

AND WTF!

September 25: 40 rush attempts 200 yards
Last night: 15 rush attempts 42 yards

Let's beat um' with WR/bubble screens we haven't executed all year and horrible lobs downfield by good ol' 4 fingers.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Don Ho on January 16, 2024, 04:14:03 AMAND WTF!

September 25: 40 rush attempts 200 yards
Last night: 15 rush attempts 42 yards

Let's beat um' with WR/bubble screens we haven't executed all year and horrible lobs downfield by good ol' 4 fingers.
That is why the coaches need to go. Definition of insanity, doing same thing over and over and still the same old shtein. I would guarantee Stouts anything he needs to stay, and purge the rest. Eh, I'd try to get Micheal Clay to stay too.

Don Ho

I'm off the Hurts bandwagon.  He was a bitch tonight.  Loved seeing Smith and Dallas in his face.  Mariota trying to calm Dallas down, Goedert was pissed. Yes, your coaching staff is an abomination but be a farging leader.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

clearly was not...he pulled his head...i guess it could be called a hit to the head but def wasnt a facemask...either way a fine is ridiculous...not even sure it was a penalty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I can't believe you missed his whole ass hand inside the helmet.

MDS

live: oh thats a flag
after the fact: man thats a flag
a week later: we are fining this player for this infraction

havas: nOt A fLaG
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it might be a flag its definitely not a facemask
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous